NFL Week 7!

CRASHER

Damn it's really week SEVEN already?? :evilcry:

Sunday October 21:

Arizona at Washington:

What to look for

Arziona is a MESS at the QB position and Washington is playing as good and solid football as anyone in the NFC

Impossible

I agree... he's in the level of beer that killed John Bonham :P

and I can feel no pain for the Seahawks... no offense intended... they sold their damn soul last year :P:rant:

The biggest thing about this week is that Vinny will still be undefeated when it is over.

Crash...Brady and the Pats always struggle in Miami. He has had his worse games as a pro in that stadium. Remember the crazy MNF game a few years back? I'm pretty interested to see what Lemon and Brown can do and if that defense can wake up. The Patriots should win by 20 though but for some weird reason...they don't play well in Miami.

I think Houston has Andre Johnson back so that should make he Titans game more interested. He is a top 5 NFL reciever.

Edited by devilsrule33

The biggest thing about this week is that Vinny will still be undefeated when it is over.

Crash...Brady and the Pats always struggle in Miami. He has had his worse games as a pro in that stadium. Remember the crazy MNF game a few years back? I'm pretty interested to see what Lemon and Brown can do and if that defense can wake up Patriots should win by 20 though but for some weird reason...they don't play well in Miami.

I think Houston has Andre Johnson back so that should make he Titans game more interested. He is a top 5 NFL reciever.

Edited by LOTCB

Sadly Vinny's the only thing I have left to root for this season, well perhaps the Oregon kid QB if Mangini gets off his stubborn butt and plays him.

And of course I'm rooting against NE going 19-0 and winning the SB but realistically the only team with a CHANCE of beating them is the Colts. They are just loaded. Brady with an actual good receiving core should be illegal and they've been dominant defensively without Seymour and Harrison. Plus they are even more motivated because of all the nonsense around Spygate.

Edited by Hasan4978

Crash...Brady and the Pats always struggle in Miami. He has had his worse games as a pro in that stadium. Remember the crazy MNF game a few years back? I'm pretty interested to see what Lemon and Brown can do and if that defense can wake up. The Patriots should win by 20 though but for some weird reason...they don't play well in Miami.

Vinny 2-0 for like the first time in his career... merely an indictment of how bad most of the NFL is!

I think the Dolphins sent a clear and obvious message to their team when they traded Chambers that it's NOT about this year... the offense is legendary level bad, and the defense let Cleveland put up a 40-burger on them... and you really think Belichicken is gonna let up on the only team that had an undefeated season??

I can't see it... I don't normally double digit favorites but Pats and the OVER in this one!!!