NFL Week 7!

CRASHER

42-7...

Dolphins D is pathetic... Joey Porter is washed up, their Secondary has huge holes, Crowder is decent as a Linebacker, Zach Thomas is one of the positives in the DEF(Though, he's getting old.) Jason Taylor is the only one worth mentionning on the D-Line..Roth is Decent, Both DT'S are .... Bad.

Take to the OFF, 2QB's with no experience, a Poor O-line, Decent Wide Reiceivers..Poor TE'S position...

Ronnie Brown is shinning though.

I wonder if Cam will be gone at the end of the year...Seriously.

I think the Patriots showed their weakness today. It's their back-up QB.

They took the foot off the gas in the second half and made the score at least get to the not-total-embarrassment level.

What I don't mind is the offence taking the foot off the gas. But the defence just went home at half time.

YAYYYY!!!

The Ratbirds lost vs the BILLS!

Now, if the Steelers wins tonight, they'll be 5-1.

And after, 2weeks of opposing RIVALS from our Divison... Bengals and the Ravens.

If we can win these two games... It'll be sooooo sweeeeeeeeeeettt.

GO JETS !!!

J-E-T-S , JETS,JETS,JETS!@!!

nice pennington, you are so clutch.. thank god Clemens is playing next week.. pennington brought nothing to this team but a decent attempt at a post-season run in his 2nd year or so.. now its Clemens' turn, well deserved too.. Oh yeah he also brought a bunch of injuries.

Edited by nmigliore

nice pennington, you are so clutch.. thank god Clemens is playing next week.. pennington brought nothing to this team but a decent attempt at a post-season run in his 2nd year or so.. now its Clemens' turn, well deserved too.. Oh yeah he also brought a bunch of injuries.
Edited by Hasan4978

Yes i am an ungrateful Jets fan, i really cheer more for my fantasy team then such a sh!tty football as the Jets.. I didnt say anything about how many playoff runs he made, i said THE DECENT one that went to the AFC Championship game (i think it was, right?) vs the Raiders a few years ago.. I dont see how making the playoffs the other 2 times and losing in the 1st round is so successful

Actually he brought THREE playoff appearances to this team, tied for the most in Jets history. One of those playoff runs he was playing with a damn torn rotator cuff and was still within a Brien miss (and conservative Herm playcalling) from going to the AFC Championship game. But I guess that - or one of the two division titles in this team's history doesn't matter to ungrateful Jet fans :rolleyes:

This is exactly why I want to see Chad sit. I'm just tired of all the b-tching and moaning. It's not Chad's fault this defense can't stop any NFL offense or the offensive line couldn't give him five seconds to throw the football in the fourth quarter :rant: That last INT came when the frigging game was just about over, 3rd and 11, no timeouts 65 yards from the endzone of course he was gonna heave the ball up and they'd jump a sideline route.

This TEAM is just not clutch. Bringing in Clemens is not going to fix that. Unless he can put up 30 points a game. Because that's what it's going to take to win games with this horsecrap defense :P

I think you can chalk up my post to Sam Adams beer yesterday!!!

Manta, something has to change with the Ravens...jut amazes me to see how bad that offense is...and it is not like they are totally void of talent....

Wow... it's gotten quiet in this thread :P

Is it just me or does the year go too goddamn fast when the NFL season kicks off ?? I KNOW it does

Edited by CRASHER

I think you can chalk up my post to Sam Adams beer yesterday!!!

Manta, something has to change with the Ravens...jut amazes me to see how bad that offense is...and it is not like they are totally void of talent....

Mason was to be our big receiver, McNair was supposed to be our big QB and Willis was supposed to be the runner. The tools are there, but too me its all about the coaching getting them on the same page.

I WISH we had an OC like Brian Schottenheimer calling our plays, he has nothing to work with in NY but he could do wonders the Ravens. Billick needs to let go. Oh yeah, we had four rookies playing on our offensive line last week, which didn't help.