New Arena New Traditions

Devs4LIFE

how about we have a game or two at the arena before we decide on a set of "traditions"??????

You can't have a tradition that pre-dates the beginning of something.

LOL...yeah, let's concentrate on winning in our new building first, but being loud is always good.

:hail: i have been saying this for 3 damn years! it's so annoying!

i'm gonna go for my own personal tradition of not getting banned from this arena, sneaking in and out of every game the past 2 seasons was getting old...that's not to say i won't fight once i'm outside. :-D

"Rangers Suck" has gotta go, but fighting outside the arena is OK. We've got a twisted set of priorities in Jersey. haha

There's this thing that Michigan college does at all their hockey games where at the 1:03 mark in the period the crowd chants "How much time is left?" and then the announcer says "1 minute, 1 minute remaining in the period." I think that's pretty cool but if we did it it would be like stealing it.

There's this thing that Michigan college does at all their hockey games where at the 1:03 mark in the period the crowd chants "How much time is left?" and then the announcer says "1 minute, 1 minute remaining in the period." I think that's pretty cool but if we did it it would be like stealing it.

How about we say, "Who are they" and then the announcer says "Your New Jersey Devils." :uni::ninja:

We could do a player for every team:

Anaheim - "Giggy Sucks"

Atlanta - "Holik Sucks"

Boston - "Chara Sucks"

Carolina - "Brind'Amour Sucks"

Montreal - "Kovalev Sucks"

NY Islanders - "Guerin Sucks"

NY Rangers - "Gomez Sucks"

Ottawa - "Emery Sucks"

Philadelphia - "Flyers Swallow" (or Briere Sucks)

Pittsburgh - "Crosby Sucks"

San Jose - "Marleau Sucks"

Tampa Bay - "Boyle Sucks"

Toronto - "Tucker Sucks"

Washington - "Kozlov Sucks"

-no 'rangers suck' chants, except during rangers games.

let's try showing other teams (and ourselves) that we're not a bad fanbase!

I wholeheartedly agree, but I bet we hear one less than 5 minutes into the first period.

Let's try not having Devils-themed giveaways during Devils/Rangers games!! It really sucked to see all those smashed up travel mugs 2 seasons ago.

I wholeheartedly agree, but I bet we hear one less than 5 minutes into the first period.

Let's try not having Devils-themed giveaways during Devils/Rangers games!! It really sucked to see all those smashed up travel mugs 2 seasons ago.

Amen. Glad to say they made Fan Appreciation Night the second-to-last home game, presumably for this reason.

I like the idea of the train car thing, but I would hope that we have more people taking the train than fits into one little train car!

Well it would be like everyone goes into the last car and since it's the last car once it fills up and people walk back to it only to see that it's filled up they'll most likely sit in the nearest seat, i.e. the 2nd to last car. Soon enough we'll take over the whole train.