FSN NY to air one-hour pre-game for home opener

jkrdevil

I Live in Canada and does anyone know if NHL Centre Ice will Have the Game on FSN NY??? or just ottawas crappy tv network Rogers Sportsnet? i really hope its FOX because i need to record this game and i also want to record the pre-game!

Doc is the Second Best Play-by-Play announcer After Gary Thorne!

I Live in Canada and does anyone know if NHL Centre Ice will Have the Game on FSN NY??? or just ottawas crappy tv network Rogers Sportsnet? i really hope its FOX because i need to record this game and i also want to record the pre-game!

Doc is the Second Best Play-by-Play announcer After Gary Thorne!

I believe FSN NY has the only feed off the game. I think the game is blackouted in Ottawa because of Hockey Night in Canada. NHL.com has no Ottawa broadcast for this game. So it seems you will get the FSNY feed.

I believe FSN NY has the only feed off the game. I think the game is blackouted in Ottawa because of Hockey Night in Canada. NHL.com has no Ottawa broadcast for this game. So it seems you will get the FSNY feed.

Oh Thanks, I Live in Windsor so im not sure if ill get the FSN NY Feed or the Hockey Night In Canada one!

wow, i wish i lived in Jersey! then id go to every single game! here i have to sit with all the leaf fans taking on the devils! and im one of 15 people in the whole crowd that stands up for a devils goal! You Dont find many devils fans around the continent but where ever you go, there seems to be leaf fans , their like mosquito's that appear everywhere!

By the Way, this is an early congrats to your soon to be 1000th post here!

Edited by Die_Hard_Devil

Would it be rude to put the TV on at a friend's 50th birthday party?

I Would Skip the party o watch the Devils Play, Heck, id skip my brother funeral for the devils!

naaa maybe not that far! well i think you should ask him if he doesn't mind but yes i kinda think its rude to just walk in and turn the tv on infront of everyone!

I Would Skip the party o watch the Devils Play, Heck, id skip my brother funeral for the devils!

naaa maybe not that far! well i think you should ask him if he doesn't mind but yes i kinda think its rude to just walk in and turn the tv on infront of everyone!

Wouldn't it be hard to ask him if he were in that position?