NHL 08 (xbox 360) League

nmigliore

Cool, 1 game down.. dont worry too im keeping the standings and scores in a folder on my computer.. i'll post the standings/scores after each week :)

edit: BTW i was thinking of an injury stipulation.. since the game is not in a real schedule, it can't keep track of its injuries.. so i was thinking if a player gets injured, he must be scratched for 1 game from the line-up.. what do you guys think? If you guys agree to it or whatnot then Ill add it in after this week's games

Edited by nmigliore

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool, 1 game down.. dont worry too im keeping the standings and scores in a folder on my computer.. i'll post the standings/scores after each week :)

edit: BTW i was thinking of an injury stipulation.. since the game is not in a real schedule, it can't keep track of its injuries.. so i was thinking if a player gets injured, he must be scratched for 1 game from the line-up.. what do you guys think? If you guys agree to it or whatnot then Ill add it in after this week's games

its a good idea, but the problem is because they only allow 12 forwards online, 1 player would have to be placed in the lineup twice.

Actually I dont think we can edit the rosters online, so I guess you cant sractch players.. if that is true, then we cant do it.. Also just thought I'd add - please dont skip ahead in the weeks.. Im only taking down scores for week 1 only! If you wanna get your games done quickly (as apparently MartysBetter is doing) that is fine, just dont skip ahead to Week 2, because then everyone will be on a different page.

thank you :)

Devils (Marty Brodeur) 6 - Nashville (goduke4) 2

(I just took the ending summary, 3 stars and goal summary)

Shots:

Devils 29, Predators 13

Hits:

Devils 55, Predators 33

Faceoffs:

Devils:14, Predators 11

Time on Attack:

Devils 8:31, Predators 4:40

PIM:

Devils 4:00, Predators 4:00

PP

Devils 0/2, Predators 0/2

Nj Devils goals:

Parise 2, White 1, Zajac 1, Elias 1, Gionta 1

Nv Predators goals:

Forsberg 1, Erat 1

3 Stars

Travis Zajac 1 goal, 2 assists

Zach Parise 2 goals, 0 assist

Patrik Elias 1 goal, 1 assist

Edited by SteveStevens

frost - sorry man too late to join up for this season.. next season will start around early december

anyway.. good, 2 games done, MartysBetter your finished for this week.. SteveStevens you still have an away game vs chrisg19 (who is TB Lightning).. everyone else needs to play 2 games still.. And again I dont need the stats of or 3 stars or any of that b/c im not keeping track of that.. Im just keeping track of scores and of course the standings.. But if you dont care and want to, then thats no problem either ;)

EDIT: OH BTW - WHOEVER PLAYS CANTBESTOPPED15, PLEASE POST THE SCORE BECAUSE HE IS NOT A MEMBER AT THIS SITE! HES A FRIEND OF MINE. So for this week, even if I or JesterDevil lose to him, we still need to post the score since hes not a member here

Edited by nmigliore

Yeah its only sunday.. you still have monday.. tuesday.. wednesday.. thursday.. friday.. and saturday lol.. And i saw it said chrisg19 online XBL like an hour ago or something like that, so he did go on.. just have patience i guess lol, you have awhile to get your game done

Sorry guys, it was a pretty busy weekend. I will get my games in. I have played in a bunch of leagues before, and never missed my games. I am at work right now, but will get back to my two opponenets later today as to times I am available.

Chris

Sorry guys, it was a pretty busy weekend. I will get my games in. I have played in a bunch of leagues before, and never missed my games. I am at work right now, but will get back to my two opponenets later today as to times I am available.

Chris

*OKAY DUE TO GAME PROBLEMS (FREEZING) MY FRIEND, CANTBESTOPPED15, HAS TO DROP OUT! Frost - Your in! And you got Pittsburgh.. You will be taking Cantbestopped15's placement in the schedule!

- Your first week's games are HOME (meaning you host and your the home team) vs me, and AWAY vs JesterDevil (Calgary)

Edited by nmigliore

Devils (Marty Brodeur) 1 - Lightning (christg19) 0

Shots:

Devils 22, Lightning 21

Hits:

Devils 44, Lightning 25

Faceoffs:

Devils:12, Lightning 14

Time on Attack:

Devils 8:58, Lightning 5:37

PIM:

Devils 4:00, Lightning 0:00

PP

Devils 0/0, Predators 0/2

Nj Devils goals:

Martin 1

Tb Lightning goals:

3 Stars

Martin Brodeur 21 saves

Paul Martin 1 goal, 0 assist

Patrik Elias 0 goal, 1 assist

I have to say that game was a blast. I havent had so much fun playing NHL in a while. It was a close competition, so close that noone scored for until the final minute, with less then 40 seconds.

Chris is definatly a great player to play against.

End of week 1 and im 2-0 :D

Aww man chris is offline now.. i just checked Live online and it said "Last online 1 minute ago playing NHL 08".. DAMN.. i wanna play already lol.. both my opponents i haven't gotten to contact yet but i sent them messages on Live.. BTW, good start Stevens :P

I agree it was a great game. Very evenly matched, and clean, nothing cheap. Best game I have played in a while.

nmigliore, if you want to play post here, I am around for a little while. I just can't hang on xbox, my wife prefers I help with the kids :noclue:

I'll check back to this thread.

Chris

Edited by chrisg19