NHL 08 (xbox 360) League

nmigliore

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Chris/Frost are hurting themselves if they dont complete this game b/c both are under the playoff line.. IF they dont complete the game by tomorrow, they both receive losses.. right now you and martysbetter are tied for 3rd place and 2 pts ahead of frost, 3 pts ahead of chris

edit: and ill post the standings/scores from Week 2 once chris/frost complete their game or tomorrow night.. but obviously feel free to begin Week 3!!

Edited by nmigliore

*side note: frost/chris ill have to make a decision on your game.. if you can complete it by tomorrow ill be fine or else i think im gonna give you guys both losses, sorry :(

You do what you think is fair, but the simple truth is I have been here looking to play. I have no idea why Frost has not responded, and he may very well have good reason, but he has signed into both NJ Devs, and xbox over the past few days, so he should have been around. I don't necessarily want the freebie win, but the loss just isn't right.

Chris

You do what you think is fair, but the simple truth is I have been here looking to play. I have no idea why Frost has not responded, and he may very well have good reason, but he has signed into both NJ Devs, and xbox over the past few days, so he should have been around. I don't necessarily want the freebie win, but the loss just isn't right.

Chris

Hey sorry I have been on here and there, looking to play. I thought we had until tonight to play...i dont get home from work till 8 or 9 usually and this weekend i was out of state. Anyway we can play tonight...im doin the best i can :) sorry!

Pens vs. Lightning

Pens 1 TB 4

Less than a minute in gonchar actually put his stick still attached to the puck while deckeing into his own net. Then TB scores to make it 2-0 on a centering pass.

Halfway throught the third i finally get a goal on a centring pass to malkin top shelf. I pull the goalie twice...both times met by goals.

Crazy game!

POST-WEEK 2 STATS

STANDINGS

1. Vancouver Canucks (3-0-1, 7 pts)

2. Calgary Flames (3-1-0, 6 pts)

3. New Jersey Devils (2-2-0, 4 pts)

4. Nashville Predators (2-2-0, 4 pts)

-----------------------------------------------------------

5. Tampa Bay Lightning (1-2-1, 3 pts)

6. Pittsburgh Penguins (1-3-0, 2 pts)

SCORES

Calgary Flames 3 vs New Jersey Devils 2 (F)

Nashville Predators 2 vs Vancouver Canucks 1 (F/SO)

Calgary Flames 2 @ Tampa Bay Lightning 1 (F/OT)

Pittsburgh Penguins 3 @ Nashville Predatos 2 (F)

Vancouver Canucks 3 @ New Jersey Devils 1 (F)

Pittsburgh Penguins 1 @ Tampa Bay Lightning 4 (F)

THIS WEEK'S GAMES (WEEK 3)

HOME -AWAY

Vancouver Canucks -Calgary Flames

Pittsburgh Penguins -New Jersey Devils

Tampa Bay Lightning -Nashville Predators

New Jersey Devils -Tampa Bay Lightning

Vancouver Canucks -Pittsburgh Penguins

Calgary Flames -Nashville Predators

* Good week but I hope games can get done quicker.. BEGIN WEEK 3, ASAP! Good luck everyone :)

Edited by nmigliore