Sign in to follow this  
nmigliore

NHL 08 (xbox 360) League

Sedins' Lead 'Nucks Past Battling Pens

Final Score: (nmigliore) Vancouver Canucks 5 @ (oofrostonoo) Pittsburgh Penguins 2

Shots: Vancouver - 34, Pittsburgh - 28

3 stars:

1* - VAN Daniel Sedin (1 G, 1 A)

2* - VAN Henrik Sedin (1 G, 1 A)

3* - VAN Alexandre Burrows (1 G, 0 A)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good game frost! Score wass not really the story: I grabbed an early 2-0 lead and he cut that lead in half at the end of the 1st period.. no goals in 2nd.. in the 3rd i get a goal-line goal that Fleury questionably gives up, add an EN at the end.. 4-1.. over? No. Sykora scores for him, 4-2.. he pulls goalie, i score another EN.. 5-2, final.. Good way to start on the road with a win.. now i face chrisg19's Tampa Bay Lightning at home

Edited by nmigliore

I guess not, but I would like to play my games accordingly.. I dont get why nobody would want home-ice advantage lol.. Heres a score ticker to: Calgary (jesterdevil) is leading Pittsburgh (frost) 2-1 in the 3rd period, according to xbox live

edit 2: according to XBL, Jester defeated Frost to hand him his 2nd loss, 2-1.. Jester still post though, just to confirm lol

Edited by nmigliore

Jesterdevil 2

Frost 1

GWG goes to none other then Friesen.

Good, bruising game Frost. Nice SH goal as well.

nmigliore up for an exhibition game?

Edited by JesterDevil

Yeah hes dangerous on PK lol, he got a couple decent opportunities vs me when I had the PP, lol.. Anyway, there is only 1 game left for this week!

(chrisg19) Tampa Bay Lightning @ Vancouver Canucks (nmigliore)

*Everyone else is done for this week!

Grr i sucked....i gotta get practicing!

It said you were practicing before I played you :P

At the end of the week you should do the standings. I think tiebreakers should be how the teams faired head to head because i dont want anyone pissed if someone blows someone else out.

I'm gonna get warmed up for my next weeks games... i want to be 3-1 after the weekend.

At the end of the week you should do the standings. I think tiebreakers should be how the teams faired head to head because i dont want anyone pissed if someone blows someone else out.

nmigliore, I am around most of the day, if you want to try and get our game in. Post a time that is good for you, and i will be there.

Thanks,

Chris

At school now.. Have plans for after school too so.. how about 6 pm?

Edited by nmigliore

Damn I just missed you, again.. Im watching Devs game from 7-?? But I can play after it ends if you want

Damn man i cant play now, Im watching post-game and then Im gonna watch Nets game and then go to bed (tired).. sorry man.. Anyway I definitely CANT play tomorrow either, its mom's bday and we are going out to dinner and im just gonna be busy all afternoon/evening.. Friday/Saturday we'll get it done :)

The only problem I have is I am off for Michigan this afternoon, and won't be home until Sunday. I could play the game Sunday afternoon/evening, but otherwise there is no way we can get this game in.

On a different note, Jester great game last night. You are going to be hard to beat. I tried to play patiently, but you made very few mistakes, and capitalized on any of mine. Really fun game.

Chris

The only problem I have is I am off for Michigan this afternoon, and won't be home until Sunday. I could play the game Sunday afternoon/evening, but otherwise there is no way we can get this game in.

On a different note, Jester great game last night. You are going to be hard to beat. I tried to play patiently, but you made very few mistakes, and capitalized on any of mine. Really fun game.

Chris

All games have to be completed by Sunday you said, so dose this mean youre game with chris dosent count if you dont play him by Sunday?

Curious to see the standings... they coming up?

Yeah it counts.. its not my fault or his he had to go to Michigan for a couple days.. and i just said it - im posting standings after i play chris, whom i haven't seen on yet today for our game..