Red Sox Parade photos

bostondevil11

WOOHOO!!! WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIEND!!!

Thanks for the pics!

Thanks Boston!...

Dancin' in the streets of Hyannis

We were getting pretty good at the game

People stood in line and didn't seem to mind

You know everybody knew our name!

I have been calling Coco "gay Billy" all year because I think he looks like Billy Crystal when he played the gay guy on Soap. I don't know how many people are even old enough to remember that show cuz I am not realy old enough but I have been watching it Ondemand amd it is awesome.

The parade was fun but it seemed to go by too quick. I guess it was a good thing I got laid off so I could go to the parade!

You know I would have been more pissed off about the series if the series was even a tad bit exciting but congrats to the Red Sox. I remember when I went to Boston I went on one of the duck tours and the duck boat thing I was on was signed by Johnny Damon, Manny Ramirez and someone else.

...Coco Crisp....haha omg, I love that name.

You know I would have been more pissed off about the series if the series was even a tad bit exciting but congrats to the Red Sox. I remember when I went to Boston I went on one of the duck tours and the duck boat thing I was on was signed by Johnny Damon, Manny Ramirez and someone else.

...Coco Crisp....haha omg, I love that name.

Now see there,you have pleasant memories that will last a lifetime.It seems like you want to come over to the good guys,warm milk and moms apple pie,sitting in the bleacher seats on a nice summer day with a breeze blowing through your hair and the american flags fluttering in the background.You know you want to leave the evil empire and come over to the the team that fights for truth,justice and the american way! Besides we got ducks and coco crisp! It's enough to make even your mom smile.Come on over, the RSN will be waiting for you.

Haha Coco Crisp though makes me think of the cereal. Lmao. Like ... he's their spokesperson or something.

Johnny Damon must be sooooooo happy that he jumped ship to the Yanks. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That was one of the first things I thought of right after the Red Sox clinched! :lol: