Prudential Center Restaurant

NJTank99

You can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant

Walk right in, it's around the back

Just a half a mile from the railroad track

Is there a bar in the restaurant that doesn't require reservations?

The Pru Center website says there is a bar menu that is available at all times in the bar. However, when I went to the restaurant on opening night, they said I could only get in with a reservation and the only bars were the Goal bar and the club seat lounges.

I want to get a real drink at the game, not a beer.

Is there a bar in the restaurant that doesn't require reservations?

The Pru Center website says there is a bar menu that is available at all times in the bar. However, when I went to the restaurant on opening night, they said I could only get in with a reservation and the only bars were the Goal bar and the club seat lounges.

I want to get a real drink at the game, not a beer.

I not 100% on this but I thought I read somewhere that the Restaurant menu would changed over to the Bar menu after the last RSVP seating for dinner and then it was opened to all for the rest of the night/game.. ?!

• 1 month later...

I'm gonna bump this in hopes that someone can help me out. Also posted this on hfboards:

I've seen people comment on their experiences at the arena restaurant, but I'm more curious about the actual food there. Has anyone been there? What is the menu like and what kind of food is on it? I know the arena site says you have to spend a minimum of $50 for ledge seating but is that really enforced, or is it lax like the rest of the arenas policies? I'd rather try the buffet for $36 but I definately want ledge seating.

I'm gonna bump this in hopes that someone can help me out. Also posted this on hfboards:

I've seen people comment on their experiences at the arena restaurant, but I'm more curious about the actual food there. Has anyone been there? What is the menu like and what kind of food is on it? I know the arena site says you have to spend a minimum of $50 for ledge seating but is that really enforced, or is it lax like the rest of the arenas policies? I'd rather try the buffet for $36 but I definately want ledge seating.

I could be/probably am wrong, but I think I read on here somewhere that the RSVP seatings are 5:30 and 7.

If that's the case, then maybe fans can stop in, in-between periods, and have a drink at the bar? And maybe even grab a bite to eat?

I'm not sure if anyone has posted this link yet, but I think the article on the Devils' site clears up any restaurant confusion.

http://devils.nhl.com/team/app/?service=pa...ge&id=19364

"Gold Circle members have first priority for reservations, with season ticket holders next and all fans thereafter."

Anyone with a ticket to the game is allowed to be at the bar.

As for the food itself, I've had swordfish covered in some sort of alfredo-type sauce, and also chicken. I tried my friend's BBQ pulled pork, too, and honestly, everything was pretty good. Yes, that even includes the fish, which I personally thought was the best of all the meals, and I'm a picky fish person. The menu changes from game-to-game, so I don't know how to plan whether or not you'd want to go there on a particular night, but there's usually something for everyone.

I've also seen some people look visibly agitated at the restaurant, though, because I guess the staff wasn't really up to snuff.

I'm not sure if anyone has posted this link yet, but I think the article on the Devils' site clears up any restaurant confusion.

http://devils.nhl.com/team/app/?service=pa...ge&id=19364

"Gold Circle members have first priority for reservations, with season ticket holders next and all fans thereafter."

Anyone with a ticket to the game is allowed to be at the bar.

As for the food itself, I've had swordfish covered in some sort of alfredo-type sauce, and also chicken. I tried my friend's BBQ pulled pork, too, and honestly, everything was pretty good. Yes, that even includes the fish, which I personally thought was the best of all the meals, and I'm a picky fish person. The menu changes from game-to-game, so I don't know how to plan whether or not you'd want to go there on a particular night, but there's usually something for everyone.

I've also seen some people look visibly agitated at the restaurant, though, because I guess the staff wasn't really up to snuff.

Thanks for that post, NICE!

I'm gonna be stopping in there for drinks from now on!

Restaurant Part II!!!

So after a week of trying to call and call and call to set a damn date for eating there (hell when people come into town to see the place... might as well give them an A+ night, right?).... and I never got anyone to answer the phone so no restaurant for Heather, or Rick who came to the place with me on Friday....anyway... I get there today, and figure... sh!t it's COLD OUT...I wanna duck in the first place i can and stay warm to not mess with the asthma... I end up ducking into the VIP Entrance... they don't let me up to the arena yet cause it's only 5:21, but I'm inside... warm and HAPPY... so I'm cool with waiting.... 5:40 hits, they finally let us all up... we get in the elevator... and up... pass the first floor... and into the suite area... I'm like "Hrm, I don't wanna crash a suite, but this is a sign to eat in the nice place... I got the $50 from Nick... start Birthday Week RIGHT and get me a nice meal and maybe that chicken.. mmmm"... so I go walk up and get a seat... no chicken, but oh well... the prime rib was moist, juicy and DELICIOUS... so I ate it like a champ... and even got my refills...but I look up and see 17:00 left... and think.. sh!t... it's warmups time... ask for my check... the guy walks back and hands me an EMPTY sleeve and goes... "Sir this meal was on us, but please leave us a tip"... so hell yeah I left the dude $20 and considered it my first birthday gift of the season!!

I Really DO live a damn charmed life eh ?? B )

I also moseyed over to the restaurant tonight (love the 5:30 opening) and walked right in. We sat at the bar, and they still aren't very organized there. We were given the restaurant menu and nobody seemed to have a clue about the bar menu. We finally got one and stuff like pizza, sliders, etc. weren't on it but they said they did have those things but not half the stuff on the bar menu that they gave us. :doh1: Anyway, we passed on the food. Wings were TWENTY dollars!! Chicken wings!! We scoped out the buffet and it looked AWESOME. I will definately be doing that one night in the near future. The ledge seating was crowded but the interior seating for the buffet was mostly empty...Anyone could have walked in there and gotten a seat without reservations. It's a really nice place.