NHL network

vadvlfan

It just appeared in our neck of the woods. Haven't seen it mentioned here at all. I have CI but not connected. Analysis was good last night. bill Berg and some other gent was doing it. All day today was highlight reel goals, and older playoff series wins/losses.

It just appeared in our neck of the woods. Haven't seen it mentioned here at all. I have CI but not connected. Analysis was good last night. bill Berg and some other gent was doing it. All day today was highlight reel goals, and older playoff series wins/losses.

I have it..the only thing I really like about it are the classic games other thasn that, NHL on The Fly 20 hours of the day is annoying...i guess it's good if you don't get as much hockey coverage as we do around here...

I have it on Directv and have been basically been watching it constantly since it popped up on the system a week ago. I love the classic game and series shoes they run. Also On The Fly is a great. My only problem with the network is the constant nhl ads which seemingly is the only thing they run. Every third commercial is relive the 1994 NY Rangers Stanley Cup which is apart of my memory that I'm trying to forget.

I've had it for a few years and enjoy it. I also have CI so I watch all Devils games live and watch a lot of the classic games on the Network. On The Fly is handy for poolies and just grabbing scores after the midnight shifts. ;)

Edited by brodeurrocks

I've got the channel, courtesy of DirecTV (I'm guessing it comes as part of the Center Ice package???).

I like it, but I agree with an earlier comment that 20 hours of "On The Fly" recaps hardly make for good programming. They should show "On The Fly" during key hours (after games, then early the next morning), and that's about it.

I've got the channel, courtesy of DirecTV (I'm guessing it comes as part of the Center Ice package???).

I like it, but I agree with an earlier comment that 20 hours of "On The Fly" recaps hardly make for good programming. They should show "On The Fly" during key hours (after games, then early the next morning), and that's about it.

I have it as part of Center Ice for Time Warner in Southern NY. It's excellent!! Now, when I'm done watching games, I can go to channel 458 and see highlights of the games I may have missed.

Also, watching the top 10 best goals of the 2001 season is just the kind of stuff my hockey-junky self needs at 3AM sometimes! :dance:

This is somewhat off topic but NHL network/CI related. Starting last week, CI on Directv has been putting up both home and away team broadcasts. Does anyone know which one is which? :noclue: I have to Tivo the game because I work 2nd shift and don't know which to record. Plus, since I have CI, will the Devs-Pens game be blacked out on the NHL network tonight? :noclue: I was also thinking of recording that broadcast to see how there game coverage is.

I have it on DirecTV - it just showed up as channel 215 last week - and I had already cancelled Center Ice, so it isn't tied to that.