Food at The Rock

thefiestygoat

Sorry but I do not eat at the rock. I eat before hand or after the game....

I drink beer at the rock.... I noticed that the Beers are not very cold upstairs. The Molson keg is always full of air and not working right...

but one spot (near the smoking area) downstairs the beers are ice cold. looks like i will be going there for beers... for 8 dollars a beer I want the beer to be COLD!

I drink beer at the rock.... I noticed that the Beers are not very cold upstairs. The Molson keg is always full of air and not working right...

but one spot (near the smoking area) downstairs the beers are ice cold. looks like i will be going there for beers... for 8 dollars a beer I want the beer to be COLD!

For anyone looking for where some of the stands are, the Devils just published this chart on their site.

http://devils.nhl.com/news/concessionslist.htm

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Has anyone gotten the meatloaf from Hobby's that Chico got in Chico Eats? It looked like a seriously hearty portion, but I'm afraid that since Hobby's is grotesquely overpriced that it would be like $20 or something.

For my money, Jimmy Buff's is still the sh!t. Double with everything. Makes me fart so bad that I have to get a seat on the train by the bathroom just so I can excuse myself every five minutes to bust some lethal ass.