Food at The Rock

thefiestygoat

I ran into Chico last night - early - -and I asked him"Chickster whats for dinner tonite? he say its a summer theme and rattles off suasage and peppers / french fries w/ malt and lemonade ... Im like awesome, he says that they tape those segments early - and then tells me to come see him if there is anything in the arena that Ive eaten and dont like.

Where is that stuff that Chico tried the one night with the Chicken and Pork in Garlic Sauce?

I think that was from Taste of Newark, EL Pardo First one on the Left in the Upper Concourse. I had something like that up there it was not too bad its Portuguese.

I had NO interest in eating those hotdogs. IMO, they smelled nasty and wouldnt buy them if they were .50 cents.

The chicken fingers look OK, but not for 8 dollars.

I will stick with beer, after all beer is food right?

I had NO interest in eating those hotdogs. IMO, they smelled nasty and wouldnt buy them if they were .50 cents.

Ya my hot dog was fine.

The cheese with the nachos is different this year... it used to have more spiciness to it, so I was a little bummed when i had the nachos and cheese. I liked the old cheese better! I dont get the other stuff on the nachos so having the spicy flavor in the cheese was good for me. Oh well! Ya win some ya lose some :)

Ya my hot dog was fine.

The cheese with the nachos is different this year... it used to have more spiciness to it, so I was a little bummed when i had the nachos and cheese. I liked the old cheese better! I dont get the other stuff on the nachos so having the spicy flavor in the cheese was good for me. Oh well! Ya win some ya lose some :)

Hehe..."The cheese is sub-par!! Back to the Meadowlands with us!" :lol:

I know.. im so picky.. but its pretty much the only thing I ate when I ate at games... Im not a big fan of arena food. So probably like 8 times a year I get some nachos with cheese :)

• 2 weeks later...

The chicken fingers really aren't that great at all.

I had a cheeseburger last time I went and I enjoyed it, but that may be because I was absolutely starving.

I want to try the panini sandwiches and also the sushi (though I have my doubts about the sushi)