Devils' Private Aircraft

Mitico12

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does this mean that if we win a 4th cup we would have to trade in for a 747 or an A-340? Need another engine for the next cup!

Heh, that's not what I meant. I meant put all three on the outer engines.

Kinda like this, except with the Cups:

sasap3.jpg

Didn't want any of the New York Ranger$ fans to feel left out, so I thought I'd post a pic of their team plane ...

First thing you'll notice is the bulbous fuseage, which allows for plenty of head room, a feature the other twenty-nine NHL organizations find totally unecessary.

Secondly, there's the paint scheme which allows the Rangers to fly in the same manner they play each and every post-season ... incognito.

And last but not least, the NASA moniker on the plane's rudder, which serves as an acronym for ... and I think I'll let you all come up with that one, but here's an example: 'Never Any Spring Accolades'

guppy.jpg

I saw it on my way out of Newark. As stated, very boring, just the logo on a totally white plane. I took a picture with my cell phone but it's too far away to see it really. I had packed my cameras.

That being said, saw the Rock on my way home last night. The jumbo tron, or whatever it's called, looks pretty cool from the air.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...