Week 10 NFL Thread: Usually CRASHER creates...

LOTCB

Like I said I'm not expecting anyone to win with what he has left but he threw 3 pics in 13 minutes. As for Brady, until this season they never really gave him the offense that Manning has had. Granted his defense has pretty much always been better but in terms of people to throw to not a chance. This is the first time the Pats have the equalizer to Harrison on offense.

I am not saying Manning isnt a great quarterback but I think the people around him, like Brady, have maybe made him look better then he really is. To me its sickenng how some people will crown him or brady as the best of all time. And remember I'm a Pats fan so that tell you something.

And as for last week football is all about making those big plays to give your team a win. Brady made them and Manning dropped the ball twice.

Not even the 2004-2005 Season?

Branch, Dillon,Givens,Patten, Graham.. And add one of the best DEF in the NFl, during that time? I'm not saying the PATS OFF during that season was the same as the Colts, but dude, they were close to it.And.. I wonder if Manning ever had the Def that Brady had in his career.. And the answer is.. No. If Manning had the DEf that Brady had, I'm pretty sure Manning would have been more sucessfull...

And.. I think Manning is a great QB..Reason why? He's a genius.. He's always reading the Coverages, Blizts, and when he's always regarding at his games, seeing what went wrong, what he needs to do to be better ect..

Calling Manning and Brady, the two best QB'S in the NFL History is too harsch. In their generation? yes.

There's so much different generations, you can't compare the Football in the 70's vs the 00's. Neither the 70's vs the 90's ect.

Manning also made those big plays where Brady didn't Last year...(And Brady did it during the 2003-2004,2004-2005 Match-ups vs the Colts..)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not even the 2004-2005 Season?

Branch, Dillon,Givens,Patten, Graham.. And add one of the best DEF in the NFl, during that time? I'm not saying the PATS OFF during that season was the same as the Colts, but dude, they were close to it.And.. I wonder if Manning ever had the Def that Brady had in his career.. And the answer is.. No. If Manning had the DEf that Brady had, I'm pretty sure Manning would have been more sucessfull...

And.. I think Manning is a great QB..Reason why? He's a genius.. He's always reading the Coverages, Blizts, and when he's always regarding at his games, seeing what went wrong, what he needs to do to be better ect..

Calling Manning and Brady, the two best QB'S in the NFL History is too harsch. In their generation? yes.

There's so much different generations, you can't compare the Football in the 70's vs the 00's. Neither the 70's vs the 90's ect.

Manning also made those big plays where Brady didn't Last year...(And Brady did it during the 2003-2004,2004-2005 Match-ups vs the Colts..)

As I said in my previous post Manning has always had better people to throw to. It's undeniable Brady until this season never had a guy like Harrison to make him look that much better. Sure the defense gave Brady more possesions but there not on the field making catches for him. Manning has had if not much better then at least equal offensive talent to Brady. The difference between manning and brady is that with the exception of last season Manning can not consistently win big games. He may be a "genius" but sometimes thinking to much can cost you a game.

I agree there the best 2 of there generation but in terms of the all time lists eh I dont know yet.

Aside from this Big Ben had a pretty nice game with the come from behind win. Wonder if we will one day be throwing his name into the hat with these two.

Crasher your cowboys played a great game and I hate the Giants so it was good to see them fall to a clearly better team. That win pretty much sealed up the division and really to me anyway proved that the Giants really aren't that good. God I despise the Giants

Edited by njdevils783

TREATOR!!!

I CANT BELIEVE YOU DID THAT TO LOTCB!!!

:lol:

I explained it that night of the Dallas/Buffalo game... I had my 2 and a half year old niece go on the phone and yell Buffalo... STINKS... at him... it inspired the Bills after the fact :evil:

So I used my niece to inspire them again :lol:

l_184c0c301bb7c03bc3ebc54ad0748d81.jpg

she's SO realted!!!! :koolaid:

Yea but this showing is just embarassing. Your special teams and Manning basically hand you the game you fumble hand it right back. Wow just wow. You have LT your on what the 5 yard line and you pass the ball 3 times. This guy is an a$$hole.

Wow what are the chargers celebrating because I have no idea, this was an absolute disgrace to sunday night football

You have a team hand you a 23-0 lead, the star QB of the league throws 6 picks, the most sure thing kicker in football misses 2 field goals one a chip shot and you barely win. And this talk about staying with one of the best teams in the NFL is a joke. If the Colts are even semi-healthy this game is a blow out.

Edited by njdevils783

haha implying something :-p

actually wasn't this time

but when you are an up and down and MISERABLY inconsistent team like they are this year... sometimes pulling one stark out of your ass helps bring a team together and fix it!