Week 10 NFL Thread: Usually CRASHER creates...

LOTCB

yeah i can't believe they are celebrating a victory over who many consider to be the 2nd best football team in the league. whats wrong with them?

First of all was posting that 3 times really necessary?

I added that an even a partially healty colts team would have blown them out... nothing like celebrating a completely empty victory... even LT said he was more shocked then anything but hey what do i know

They won a game that was handed to them by a team with like half its offense injured and Freeny being pulled off the field on a cart yet you still almost blow it.... haha what a joke.... no wait they did blow it, vinaterri missed a field goal that he will hit 99.999999999 times in a 100. There are 100 more positives that the colts can take from this game then the sorry ass chargers

What positives could the chargers possibly take? That they can hang around with the best teams in the league when there only dressing 17 on offense and it doesnt include Harrison or Clark? Or wait that there offense couldnt score in the 3rd and 4th with Freeny being carted off the field. Geez did you even watch the game?

Edited by njdevils783

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4-0 since the comment!!!!!!

Over Under: 9 beers in my $y$tem by kickoff next Sunday Night!!! :boogie:

she ran around for 20 minutes doing it again today!!! :lol:

Line of the night..Brandon Jacobs after the game "who the hell is he to say that about us anyway... he sucks" (referring to Patrick Crayton)... hrrmm... the standings do disagree there big man!! :rofl:

injuries or not, it's the way of the game and it definitely sucks....I wouldn't have ever bet against the Colts in that game....but wow, how eerily similar was the game to the Cowboys/Bills matchup....if the Colts had won it on a FG it would've even been the same score...interesting to see a good team face a doubtful one, have 5 INT's and still a chance to win...one pulled it off and the other didn't...not a knock on the Colts but they clearly weren't over the loss to New England...

Goes to show you...after the Bills game all I heard up here was how Romo was still green behind the ears and you won't see HoF QBs like Brady and Manning tossing 5 INT's....should've ended with "and win the game."

Edited by UnderDogX

she ran around for 20 minutes doing it again today!!! :lol:

Line of the night..Brandon Jacobs after the game "who the hell is he to say that about us anyway... he sucks" (referring to Patrick Crayton)... hrrmm... the standings do disagree there big man!! :rofl:

Add more fuel to the Buffalo Stinks fire I love it! :lol:

Anyone want to know how dominant NE has been? Buffalo has won 4 in a row, is 5-4...at home, on national TV, and is getting 15.5 points against New England... :o

Add more fuel to the Buffalo Stinks fire I love it! :lol:

Anyone want to know how dominant NE has been? Buffalo has won 4 in a row, is 5-4...at home, on national TV, and is getting 15.5 points against New England... :o

Hey I'll ride the Buffalo STINKS bandwagon all the way to whipping candy ass on the Bills oh yet again in the Bowl !! :evil:... (we went to Sun Tavern for lunch on Friday too... and my fav bartender was working so I picked her up and go.. Bella... who stinks.. BUFFALO STINKS... and then she looks around and DEMANDS laughter.. it's sooo funny!!! I need to get this for hockey too :lol:)

Dude I'd say you have no chance next week but that's a generous understatement :P

and oh yeah... PLEASE Adrian Peterson be ok!!! :pray:

Hey I'll ride the Buffalo STINKS bandwagon all the way to whipping candy ass on the Bills oh yet again in the Bowl !! :evil:... (we went to Sun Tavern for lunch on Friday too... and my fav bartender was working so I picked her up and go.. Bella... who stinks.. BUFFALO STINKS... and then she looks around and DEMANDS laughter.. it's sooo funny!!! I need to get this for hockey too :lol:)

Dude I'd say you have no chance next week but that's a generous understatement :P

Please...have her say that for the Sabres...they need all the help they can get too (and can she get Darcy Regier fired while we are at it?) :lol:

As for next weekend...more then anything, the anticipation of this game is a beautiful thing, if you would have told me the day after the Dallas collap$e and the Bills were 1-4, that the Bills would win 4 in a row (granted, not good teams, but still) and have a Sunday Night game at home against the Pats*, I would have thought you were nut$!

The Pats* will probably win with ease...I am just hoping for a strong performance....and more beer!! :D

1 question which team wanted to lose more Buffalo or Miami?

I feel much better about my poo poo 9ers after yesterday.

Watch that game tonight... if you dare... the need to kill one's self will return :P

Wow ..... quiet in here.... well... I guess just another week.. just another win... nothing to be said here B ):evil:

Well, I was avoiding this thread. I watched the two CFL playoff games yesterday, but recorded Bills-Fins and Dallas-Giants... just finished watching those. Didn't want the spoilers.

Bills win, but were NOT impressive.

Eli Manning on the other hand is really starting to look like Eric Lindros - demanding a trade before his first game and then never delivering on the promise of being the leagues most dominant player. The expectations were sky high for this kid... but how long can you run on "potential"? At least Lindros is likely going to HoF, but Eli won't be joining his brother in Canton.

First of all was posting that 3 times really necessary?

I added that an even a partially healty colts team would have blown them out... nothing like celebrating a completely empty victory... even LT said he was more shocked then anything but hey what do i know

They won a game that was handed to them by a team with like half its offense injured and Freeny being pulled off the field on a cart yet you still almost blow it.... haha what a joke.... no wait they did blow it, vinaterri missed a field goal that he will hit 99.999999999 times in a 100. There are 100 more positives that the colts can take from this game then the sorry ass chargers

What positives could the chargers possibly take? That they can hang around with the best teams in the league when there only dressing 17 on offense and it doesnt include Harrison or Clark? Or wait that there offense couldnt score in the 3rd and 4th with Freeny being carted off the field. Geez did you even watch the game?

Edited by mdsieve

the funny part is the Pats quest for 16-0 goes right through the Steelers who can help the Colts IMMENSELY in the quest for the two seed and the bye (it will tie the Steelers and Colts in Divisional Record)

I think the Colts will be in good shape for the #2, but the Steelers look like an easy 12-4 at this point

the funny part is the Pats quest for 16-0 goes right through the Steelers who can help the Colts IMMENSELY in the quest for the two seed and the bye (it will tie the Steelers and Colts in Divisional Record)

I think the Colts will be in good shape for the #2, but the Steelers look like an easy 12-4 at this point

Hows the monday night football game, missed the first half because of A DEVILS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I flipped on a little bit and laughed at the 49ers...

17-0 Seattle... it's a blow out :lol: