Choo choo!!!! All aboard!!!!!

pattyelias

Due to the psychosis/neuroses that seem to be prevalent on this message board, I think we should have an official thread for every win so we can all exult in the amazing glow of our team. Of course we should have an official ledge to jump off after a loss. Anyways, I'm back on the bandwagon after this win! Solid game all around. Of course if we lose to the Isles I'm going to need a 20-30 perkasets and a bottle of vodka. Let's go Devils!!!

Is it per win/loss, or per shift? Im pretty sure a lot of people are flip-flopping even faster... a box score of a games comments would look like a little something like this:

Devils are winning the cup baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, WE'RE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEDD....

Our team is built differently than the leauge, we're the best! No down seasons ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAS LOU LOST HIS MIND!!!!!! FIRE EVERYONE, TRADE EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it per win/loss, or per shift? Im pretty sure a lot of people are flip-flopping even faster... a box score of a games comments would look like a little something like this:

Our team is built differently than the leauge, we're the best! No down seasons ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAS LOU LOST HIS MIND!!!!!! FIRE EVERYONE, TRADE EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or

:puke::dance::(:angry::koolaid::unsure::boogie::wacko::blink::evil::joker::evilcry::evil::evilcry::evil::evilcry::evil::saddevil::evil::kill:

Actually, I find maybe every half shift would be better. Think about it, it is my belief that there are a few folks on here that wig out and trash the team/player/coach or praise the team/player/coach based on each play! :whistling::rolleyes: