GDT: NJD vs. NYR, The "I'll See You in Newark" Edition

Devilsdude530

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh. I'm missing two home games this entire season. Tonight and Friday because I'm the best man in a wedding and the rehersal is tonight and the wedding is Friday. I predict tonight will go down in history as one of the greatest nights in franchise history. Avery will be paralyzed from the eyebrows down, Gomez will collide with Jagr and they'll both dislocate their shoulders, and Marty will get the game winner when he clears a puck off Hollweg's head and it goes in. Have fun everybody. I'm turning my phone off and DVRing it.

Edited by skeeter

Oh man i'm so pumped for this game its like opening night all over again.

Marty looking for 500

Gomez making his first appearance to NJ

Avery being a sh!t head

I have a feeling its going to be brutal int he stand though. I dont know if any of you use Facebook, but there is a Devils fan application and every game day there is "Game day Central" which is basically a message board seen by only those with Devils fan app and Rangers fan app (because its the next game obvi) and its just everyone ripping everyone apart. Its actually too frusterating to even look at especially with all the Rags fans saying "I cant wait for our home game tonight" (a$$holes).

Theres also a Devils Dynasty application which is like Devils vs Rangers and shows how many people have the application. They have over 1700 we have barely 400 hahah

anyway, im rambling....

LETS GO BOYS!!!