Bonds Indicted on Federal Charges

Devilish34

SAN FRANCISCO (Nov. 15) - Barry Bonds, baseball's home run king, was indicted for perjury and obstruction of justice Thursday and could go to prison instead of the Hall of Fame for telling a federal grand jury he did not knowingly use performance-enhancing drugs.

LINKY

Too late IMO

I don't know if he should go to jail but the fact that they let it go this long is a disgrace

From what I have read, the delay was due to a lot of factors including political. Some feel that the SF DA was unwilling to go after a hero. He was fired by Bush in the famous bloodletting a little while back.

As Don said this is about lying under oath, not cream or clear.

Mitchell's report will out Bonds on steroids and the court will get him for lying about it under oath.

If all goes well one of the most contemptible high profile athletes/celebs of the last decade will be given justice.

:clap:

From what I have read, the delay was due to a lot of factors including political. Some feel that the SF DA was unwilling to go after a hero. He was fired by Bush in the famous bloodletting a little while back.

As Don said this is about lying under oath, not cream or clear.

Mitchell's report will out Bonds on steroids and the court will get him for lying about it under oath.

If all goes well one of the most contemptible high profile athletes/celebs of the last decade will be given justice.

:clap:

Now if only OJ can get his.