Terrace tables? Goal bar? etc.

DaneykoIsGod

Has anyone gotten these terrace table or Goal Bar seats yet? How much did they cost and were they worth it? Was there waiter/waitress service? Flat-screens? Is pricing different for terrace tables downstairs vs. upstairs?

I saw some terrace tables on the main concourse level and got the feeling that they'd be kinda crowded with people constantly hovering over your shoulders, catching the action. It also didn't seem like all the tables had flat screens ... I wonder if that's something you pay extra for?

Almost makes me wish they did like the Phillies did with their area out in left field with an open bar-top kind of thing available to anyone. Just walk up with your food, munch while watching the action, then head back to your seat or get back in line without missing a beat.

Has anyone gotten these terrace table or Goal Bar seats yet? How much did they cost and were they worth it? Was there waiter/waitress service? Flat-screens? Is pricing different for terrace tables downstairs vs. upstairs?

I saw some terrace tables on the main concourse level and got the feeling that they'd be kinda crowded with people constantly hovering over your shoulders, catching the action. It also didn't seem like all the tables had flat screens ... I wonder if that's something you pay extra for?

Almost makes me wish they did like the Phillies did with their area out in left field with an open bar-top kind of thing available to anyone. Just walk up with your food, munch while watching the action, then head back to your seat or get back in line without missing a beat.

I'll give you what little I know because I was very interested in this section.

We had seats in Sect. 127 for the second game of the season. They were gold tickets allowing us access to the Goal Bar section.

From what I saw the Terrace Tables that are in the Goal Bar section are labeled with the "owners" name and the tickets were labeled VIP instead of price. From speaking with one of the folks seated there they are $60 K for all events at the Pru Center for 4 seats. And they are sold out and were not available on a per game basis from the ticket office. The people we spoke with that had these seats offered them to us when they left mid-3rd period. I thought they were cool but the TV took up too much of my line of sight.

The Goal Bar seats were $120 dollars (Sect 23-28 which are above Sect 1-4). They are 3 rows of seats in front of the Goal Bar so to speak. From what I see the only way to access these seats is through the Goal Bar there by allowing you access to the Goal Bar area. It also looked like they had food ordering service. but don't hold me to this.

This area of the arena confused the ticket booth so I had to ask for the Goal Bar seats by price. We plan to sit in them later in the season.

I can not advise on the Terrace Tables that are exposed to everyone walking by upstairs nor the lower Terrace Tables above Sect. 12-15. Maybe others can advise.

I'd like to know what the seats are on the other side above Sect. 12-15 in front of the Terrace Tables. Not sure what they are called.

Edited by mac760

I'll give you what little I know because I was very interested in this section.

We had seats in Sect. 127 for the second game of the season. They were gold tickets allowing us access to the Goal Bar section.

From what I saw the Terrace Tables that are in the Goal Bar section are labeled with the "owners" name and the tickets were labeled VIP instead of price. From speaking with one of the folks seated there they are $60 K for all events at the Pru Center for 4 seats. And they are sold out and were not available on a per game basis from the ticket office. The people we spoke with that had these seats offered them to us when they left mid-3rd period. I thought they were cool but the TV took up too much of my line of sight.

The Goal Bar seats were $120 dollars (Sect 23-28 which are above Sect 1-4). They are 3 rows of seats in front of the Goal Bar so to speak. From what I see the only way to access these seats is through the Goal Bar there by allowing you access to the Goal Bar area. It also looked like they had food ordering service. but don't hold me to this.

This area of the arena confused the ticket booth so I had to ask for the Goal Bar seats by price. We plan to sit in them later in the season.

I can not advise on the Terrace Tables that are exposed to everyone walking by upstairs nor the lower Terrace Tables above Sect. 12-15. Maybe others can advise.

I'd like to know what the seats are on the other side above Sect. 12-15 in front of the Terrace Tables. Not sure what they are called.

This is the best information on that section that I've heard yet, thank you!

I'm a little disappointed that the terrace tales aren't available on a per-game basis, but the seats with access to the goal bar actually sound better than the tables themselves anyway.

We liked the area and like everyone we need to learn all the cool areas and tricks of the new building.

For the Goal Bar seating you walk up the stairs; at the top of the stairs to the right at the end of the wall is a food concession area and to the left at the end of the wall are the bathrooms. You never have to leave the bar area.

If you happen to be able to pickup a set of tickets for the Terrace Tables in the Goal Bar area (from a friend, ebay, or stubhub) and they are stamped VIP you also get access to the buffet in the Fire and Ice Lounges from what I was told. Of course for $60k you'd think you could get food in the Goal Bar area and not have to leave for free grub...

I can't speak for the other Terrace Table locations.

We are really looking forward to these Goal Bar seats we got later on in the season. It looks like it will be a nice splurge from the cheap tickets we usually get.

Edited by mac760

I'm so dorky -- I hate special privileges you get to buy. It reminds me of the Titanic and people getting relegated to steerage. I just think that's weird. I hate "special" anyhow especially for myself :yucky: The thing is the "special" non-proletariat bars and stuff look more cramped with rude greedy people than "steerage" seating :)

I sort of miss the community feel of CAA. I liked seeing minor leaguers watching the game... that won't happen here. And there really is so much sheet rock hanging out. Is the place unfinished? Will they polish it up? If there IS special seating I want it to be somethign to look at -- something to think "I wish I was there :( " not "Glad I'm not stuck in THAT crush."

It's rainy and cold! I'm going to throw more wood on the stove!! frozen.gif

I'm so dorky -- I hate special privileges you get to buy. It reminds me of the Titanic and people getting relegated to steerage. I just think that's weird. I hate "special" anyhow especially for myself :yucky: The thing is the "special" non-proletariat bars and stuff look more cramped with rude greedy people than "steerage" seating :)

I sort of miss the community feel of CAA. I liked seeing minor leaguers watching the game... that won't happen here. And there really is so much sheet rock hanging out. Is the place unfinished? Will they polish it up? If there IS special seating I want it to be somethign to look at -- something to think "I wish I was there :( " not "Glad I'm not stuck in THAT crush."

It's rainy and cold! I'm going to throw more wood on the stove!! frozen.gif

Well I'm cheap :evil:

and the seats are great everywhere so I actually don't mind the arena at all - but I'll miss bumping into Doc or Chico or even MacLean in the concourse. Not like I ever spoke to them :giggle: No seeing Gomer's da... :unsure: oh wait... never mind that one anyhow.

but the game itself is actually probably more enjoyable. And I didn't notice the seats are small and I've got a pretty big butt :noclue:

Well I'm cheap :evil:

and the seats are great everywhere so I actually don't mind the arena at all - but I'll miss bumping into Doc or Chico or even MacLean in the concourse. Not like I ever spoke to them :giggle: No seeing Gomer's da... :unsure: oh wait... never mind that one anyhow.

but the game itself is actually probably more enjoyable. And I didn't notice the seats are small and I've got a pretty big butt :noclue:

• 2 weeks later...

i scored $100 club seats from an ebay seller for tomorrow so i will issue a full report on the whole stupid thing. Look for me near Fire tomorrow!