NFL week 12

CRASHER

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Colts offense was in total disarray, but it looks like they have adjusted properly!!

Funny play by Peyton fast snapping to stuff an Atlanta challenge attempt, and Petrino throws the flag anyway :P

Colts are marching down the field again now... first and 10 on the Atl 10

Manning to Utecht 21-13 now

nothing fixes your team like playing Atlants :P

Edited by CRASHER

I was dead wrong, and a pretty decent effort put forth in that game by Romo and the Boys. :dance:

And after reading all of TZ's posts about last years playoffs, we have to remember that while Tony might have been fumbling footballs, its still better than playing golf and watching the Pro Bowl from his couch like Big (headed) Ben. :P

PFFF...

Let me say that.. Romo wouldn't be that sucessfull if he was thrown as the starting QB as his 1st or 2nd season. He had 3-4years? To learn the whole book, and he had one of the best QB'S... Drew Bledsoe!!(:rofl:) As his mentor!!

he lost a year of development with that color blind fvckface Testaverde wasting time and life in front of him that one season!!

and that's the beauty... we DON'T KNOW how he would have been... his strength is all in his improv skills and we all know fat boy was gonna hold him back and run left tackle to DEATH :rant:

The Lions game was ok... they proved they didn't belong and are a factor of the mass level of crap in the NFL currently

I think the Cowboys game went just as expected :evil:

and the Colts put a healthy scare in themselves before they got it last night :P

I have just never seen the level of crap that is floating around in the MFL (Mediocre Football League) today be at this high of a level...there are SO many BAD teams out there, even ones like Buffalo, I mean cmon them being 5-5 is more of an indictment on how bad this league is then anything else.

and oh yeah, let me add the rules have gone WAY too far in promoting passing offense... it's absurd how you just simply CAN NOT PLAY PASS DEFENSE on some people (Witten and Terrell Owens included in this) and if you're a team that ain't got that combo of (Romo/Owens, Anderson/Edwards, Brady/Moss/Welker, Favre/anyone) then ye shall suck the mighty one this year.. only exceptions being maybe Tennesse and Jacksonville

Teams that are unwatchable????

-J-E-T-S!!!

-Dolphins

-Ravens

-Bengals

-Raiders

-Bears

-49niners

-Rams

-Panthers

-Falcons

Teams that are watchable

-Steelers

-Colts

-Jaguars

-Chargers

-Broncos

-Cowboys

-Packers

-Patriots(:angry:)

-Vikings(AD!!!)

-Buccs

-Titans

-Redskins

-Eagles

-Giants

-Lions

-Seahawks

-Saints

ect

Damn i forgot this yesterday... sorry !!! B )

Sunday November 25:

Raiders at Chiefs:

What to look for:

Well the Raiders are already playing out the string keeping the pocket warm for Jemarcus Russell