Bad ice at The Rock because of faulty computer

Amberite

It took 'em THIS long to figure out the computer's screwed up? Especially considering Lou and Jeff supposedly placed ice quality near the top of the priority list? I know they've had their hands full since the arena opened -- I guess irate restaurant patrons have distracted 'Beek from thinking about the ice -- but I call shenanigans.

Edited by RowdyFan42

It took 'em THIS long to figure out the computer's screwed up? Especially considering Lou and Jeff supposedly placed ice quality near the top of the priority list? I know they've had their hands full since the arena opened -- I guess irate restaurant patrons have distracted 'Beek from thinking about the ice -- but I call shenanigans.
Edited by sammyk

Lou doesn't even know what a computer is.

It's still possible that a computer has been screwing things up all this time. Hopefully they get it fixed - I'm tired of bad ice.

He learned what a computer was when they told him he could fudge attendance with just the click of a mouse. :koolaid:

I wonder if the day will come when there will be hardly any people only computers?

Shhhh... the ice computer is what will eventually become skynet, it's plan is to drown us all under melted ice from hockey rinks across the world all at once :P

damn you Sarah Connor!!! :rant:

:evilcry: Oh good that they found the problem for a bunch of reasons....now maybe Barbie Holik wont bad mouth the place anymore.

Barbie Holik.....thanks for that...I needed a chuckle!

I just hope they get it fixed...you brag about how good the ice will be and then you have ice that's on par with MSG's ice...horrible.

The only other concern I have is how the towers will affect the ice in the spring time. Last night was my first game at the Rock and the first thing I noticed when I walked in was how much outside cold air was getting into the arena with the doors being opened. Not a big deal on a cold night, but on a warm humid spring night I cant imagine that helping the ice.

All in all I liked the new arena, I sat downstairs in the corner...the only thing I didnt like was the seats seemed a little tight. From what I've heard it's worse upstairs.