Your second favorite NHL team?

nmadd

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont really root for any other teams but late at night when im watching center ice, i tend to watch the Canucks and Stars. Canucks due to the twins and Robert while the Stars because of Modano and i like the organization they put up there, like how Langenbrunner came from. I would call them "favorites" and i dont root for them, i just enjoy watching them over others.

I'm curious to see who your 2nd favorite NHL team is and why; and I better not see any Patrick Division teams in this thread.

In addition to her entire family, my mom was born and raised in Chicago. She moved to NJ shortly before I was born, but since then I've visited family in Chicago nearly 25 times.

So, unless they are playing the Devils: Go Blackhawks!

I don't have another team I root for, it all depends on the specific situation, but ALWAY'S root for the team playing the Rangers

the rangers

omg nah jk id kill myself b4 i was a rangers fan.lol im just kidding u.

well i dont mind the penguins as a team, theyre not my second fave but if i had to choose itd prolly be montreal canadians, cuz i respect them as a team and think theyre a very stable organazation and respect theyre number of cups..

Tampa Bay - Vinny and St. Louis are insane and it should be against the rules that they are both on the same team.

Out west it'd have to be Calgary, Iginla can do it all, followed by the Blackhawks. Toews and Kane are the next big thing in the NHL.

I agree with your analysis on Lecavalier and St.Louis, they make me sh!t myself when they have the puck. Especially Vinny. Other players that i fear are Kovalchuk and Malkin.

The Flyers and Thrashers are tied for the title of my second favorite. The Flyers were my favorite team for many years before the Devils. Then I slowly found myself getting attached to the Devils more and more but I can't seem to cut the ties to the ol' favs. And the Thrashers... well it's all because of Kari Lehtonen. He's been one of my favorite goalies for a long time and they drafted him. It's been awesome to watch him develop.

I actually am starting to like the Kings. Kings fans are pretty hardcore about hockey and I made a couplle of friends with them out here who love talking hockey. Ducks fans, well they are a different story.

Aside from my growing like of the Kings, maybe Ottawa is my second favorite team. I really respect organizations that build from the ground up and can maintain such talented teams for so long. Kind of reminds me of my favorite team.