Crazy Devils concept jerseys

DaneykoIsGod

http://nhllogos.blogspot.com/

This guy has done some great work in the past, rebranding the Ducks, Bruins, Senators, Capitals, etc. The new primary logo is pretty awesome looking, but would never fly. The updated version of the current logo is, well, the current logo is perfect so there was no need to tweak it.

New_Jersey_Devils_Logosheet2.png

All in all, the sweater designs themselves look awesome. I'd love to see the current logo on these. Especially that alternate!

New_Jersey_Devils_Uniforms2.png

Edited by DaneykoIsGod

ew

That devil-thing looks like the monster from Disney's Beauty and the Beast.

I could certainly do without the devil head, but I like the black logo and the wordmark. There are some pretty cool redesigns for a number of teams on this page. I like the Sharks secondary logo as well as the Islanders redesigns. In my opinion, those two are in need of some updated logos.

That's cool! Even if the new logo with a devil/beast look awful I totally agree with the new sweaterdesign especially the alternate, it's freakin awesome! Love it! That guy made some really nice logos for the other teams too!

Edited by Comandante

I could certainly do without the devil head, but I like the black logo and the wordmark. There are some pretty cool redesigns for a number of teams on this page. I like the Sharks secondary logo as well as the Islanders redesigns. In my opinion, those two are in need of some updated logos.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I dig the secondary logo and think they would look great as a third jersey. Can't stand the devil head though.

• 11 months later...
i dunno, i kinda wish they did have a third jersey and get rid of number restrictions. it's just kind of annoying we're the only team left that does that. i know the tradition and all, but still

That's no joke either. We seriously are the only team that has never had an alternate. Even Detroit & Montreal have their throw-backs that they wear.

Storytime. A good friend of mine knows Lou. He works @ the Globe Mercedes dealership off Bloomfield Ave in West Caldwell. They have some trade-in deal with Lou there. (Lamoriello gets a new car every 15,000 miles) He sees him about every other month. Lou's a nice guy he says. He'll talk to you about hockey/devils for as long as you want. He even gives him tickets for some games every now and then.

The point? The topic of a 3rd jersey for the Devils once came up in conversation. Lou's response: *No way, not as long as I'm around at least. I'm sure when I'm gone they'll bring one in. They ask me at least once every year. But tradition still means something to me.*

There is your answer my friend. Don't worry, I don't agree with it either. But I've always maintained the same notion for years now. (since the alternate jersey has been implemented) When Lou goes, the Devils will get a third jersey. It was the only thing I still felt hopeful about after my friend told me what Lamoriello said; about how even he's uncertain what the organization will do when he rides off. Almost as though, he understands that this is something that is not going to go away. That it is not a fad by any stretch of the imagination. (if anything it has grown throughout the other 3 major sports leagues in America) Now who he's talking about when he said: They ask me at least once every year. (Vanderbeek, Modrzynski, Lavalette, McMullen, the league, etc..) its anyone's guess. But again, it is something that appears to be relative to the old man's thought process. (In other words, the only person standing in the way is Lou) I'm sure the Post-Lamoriello`Devils will still keep many of Lou's little traditions throughout the team going (facial hair, high numbers) However, I don't see the third jersey in that category. At the end of the day, these people are all still business men. And though dollars & cents may not mean everything, it certainly means something. Easy revenue from a jersey that would (without question) sell huge for a teams fanbase still matters beyond some cock

Edited by Beezer34