GDT: NY Rangers @ NEW JERSEY - 5 p.m

eaglejelly

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i could never understand why people can't appercite a game with low to no scoring...if the offence isn't doing it, that means defence is doing something great

ok i'm out...there are 8 pints of miller calling my name..."gordie...gordie...drown your sorrows in us!"

fvcking horrible loss. This fvcking goddamn sucks. They better not take any moral victory sh!t out of getting a fvcking bullsh!t point that they don't deserve. Horrible gut wrenching loss.

No moral victories tonight, they outplayed and outworked us for the third time in the four losses. Madden and Parise were pretty much the only players that had any life offensively.

It almost feels like the winning streak is a distant memory already.

i dont understand games like this.. where is the offense?

Everyone should be thankful we got a point though.. but losing to these rivals is killing us in the standings.. but the good thing is WE HAVE A GAME IN HAND over the Rangers.. Rangers have played 1 more game and yet we still remain in 1st, so thats not bad.. But we cant break through the Rangers Defense.. 'nuff said.. and stupid penalties wasted alot of time.. Refs sucked though, dont get me wrong.. Asham was drilled from behind, no call, yet he gives Hollweg a little shove and gets a penalty.. the diving call on Zubrus was horrible.. GIRARDI clearly dove on the langenbrunner penalty/hit yet they didn't call it.. terribly officiated game.. but thats nothing new

i could never understand why people can't appercite a game with low to no scoring...if the offence isn't doing it, that means defence is doing something great

ok i'm out...there are 8 pints of miller calling my name..."gordie...gordie...drown your sorrows in us!"

Miller's calling my name too but from the liquor store, my house is dry. A bad night just got worse :(

Throw Marty in with the other 2 that came to play.

Gomez was the best forward out there tonight, he seemed to be everywhere. He's really picked his game up after a slow start.

Not much good to take away from this one. According to msg we haven't beaten either the Rags or Isles yet this year.

This wasn't a good hockey game. There was no flow, and the game was not particularly intense. The goalies weren't especially great either.

It was about time for the Devils to lose a one goal game - at least they managed the one point. It hurts to lose to the stupid Rangers, but the Devils didn't play well again tonight.

I'd like to see Mottau sit for Vishnevski but somehow I don't see it.

Im curious of why Vishnevski wasn't in the line-up.. Rupp DID draw a penalty but he looked slow as usual out there.. Sutter, if a system is not broken, and on a 9-game win streak, why try and fix it..

And Weekes better be in net tomorrow.. not resting Marty vs the worst NHL team after he just played today would be bad coaching.. Weekes has been great im sure he can get it done

Edited by nmigliore