Power Rankings

DaneykoIsGod

TSN has us No. 4 and Sportsline has us No. 3!

I know, I know, I know ... Power Rankings are stupid and a waste of time. I hardly ever read them (unless we're on a tear like we have been lately). What can I say, it's always great to see good things about the Devils!

Can't wait to see where SI and ESPN have us ....

Edited by DaneykoIsGod

TSN has us No. 4 and Sportsline has us No. 3!

I know, I know, I know ... Power Rankings are stupid and a waste of time. I hardly ever read them (unless we're on a tear like we have been lately). What can I say, it's always great to see good things about the Devils!

Can't wait to see where SI and ESPN have us ....

Its always good to see us get some positive notice, however, I think the TSN method is messed up, if you go to individual players, Zach is in the middle of the pack, he deserves better for his recent explosion, and go to goalies....Marty is middle of the pack too, while Lundquist is near #4 or 5 and thats after getting pulled recently and giving up way more than he usually does.

You are correct, I went back to look again, and the team stats are updated Dec 10, while the player stats from Dec 4, thats why it looked so messed up, my bad.

Doesn't look like the updated player rankings changed much. Queenie is No. 3 and Marty is No. 12 on the goalie rankings, but Parise did jump up to No. 9 out of all wingers.