More upper deck seats at pru center

DevilishFan30

I think they should do more upper deck seats because not everyone can pay 100-200 for a seats. The upperdeck is sold out dem it. i was supposed to go to the buffalo game but my dad dint want to pay 150 bucks for a tix so he told me to try to find tickets in the upperdeck but its friggin sold out. I dont want to try for the 10$ seats becaue am coming from montreal, so imagine if its sold out am in deep ....

Edited by DevilishFan30

Only way I'm agreeing to more seats is if they sellout all 17,625 they do now every game for like 5 years....and that ain't gonna happen, so keep wishin!

Well with the extra seats thell draw more then 17,625 coz we are already drawing easily 16k so with like the extra seats it'll make it maybe 18k. Coz if they keep the free space like that that would be a waste of space

Edited by DevilishFan30

The entire lower deck prices many fans out, and nobody wants to sit in the upper deck behind the goals with the worst view of the ice (where they placed too many seats) They really should've added more "cheap seats" that have more of a full ice view. I wouldn't have even added a 2nd deck behind the nets. Build up and give the fans a better view of the action.

Edited by '7'

^7^ those balcony seats are actually doing well most nights when they are being "on sale" for the $35 which are adequately priced down from $65.

$35 is exactly how much they should go for every night. $65 is absurd for behind the net, upper deck.

DevilishFan30- if you want to get some decent seats at a reasonable price, use the discount ticket offers. go to http://www.njdevilsticketprograms.com and type in the offer-code for the game you would like to attend. Use THIS THREAD as a reference guide for all the offer-codes. There's one in there for the Sabres game you wanted to attend. The Seats will be in the balcony behind the net, which offer a terrific view of the entire ice.

$35 is exactly how much they should go for every night. $65 is absurd for behind the net, upper deck.
Edited by puckrock

I think they should do more upper deck seats because not everyone can pay 100-200 for a seats. The upperdeck is sold out dem it. i was supposed to go to the buffalo game but my dad dint want to pay 150 bucks for a tix so he told me to try to find tickets in the upperdeck but its friggin sold out. I dont want to try for the 10$ seats becaue am coming from montreal, so imagine if its sold out am in deep ....

Go to the "marketplace" forum and follow the information for discount ticket offers.

There is one that you should try for friday's game

$65 for $32 for AAA members. You really do not need to be a member. Just go to the website www.njdevilsticketprograms.com and enter the following code

AAA122807

and you can order on line with a credit card. You can pick your tickets up at the will call window!

I checked about 30 min ago and the offer was still up!!!

good luck :boogie:

Go to the "marketplace" forum and follow the information for discount ticket offers.

There is one that you should try for friday's game

$65 for $32 for AAA members. You really do not need to be a member. Just go to the website www.njdevilsticketprograms.com and enter the following code

AAA122807

and you can order on line with a credit card. You can pick your tickets up at the will call window!

I checked about 30 min ago and the offer was still up!!!

good luck :boogie:

no good anymore

i have heard various reasons for there not being seats in the 4 empty locations.

to be honest, seeing them empty is worse than seeing empty seats.

the whole "storage" is BS. you're telling me there isnt storage under ANY other sections in the arena? gimme a break!

i did hear that those sections would offer awful views.

well then, Mr. Vanderbeek, put some seats there and sell them for $15....at STH value.

Christ this sucks.

The one time I want to go to a game, and its nearly sold out! What are the odds of that happening?

I can find 2 tix @ 100, totally agree with everything else said in this thread. I think there is a definite price ceiling at 75. Anything more, and I expect to be able to see the letters on Marty's mask.

Anyways, if anyone wants to get rid of 2 tix to tonight's game, let me know....

Christ this sucks.

The one time I want to go to a game, and its nearly sold out! What are the odds of that happening?

I can find 2 tix @ 100, totally agree with everything else said in this thread. I think there is a definite price ceiling at 75. Anything more, and I expect to be able to see the letters on Marty's mask.

Anyways, if anyone wants to get rid of 2 tix to tonight's game, let me know....