More upper deck seats at pru center

DevilishFan30

i have heard various reasons for there not being seats in the 4 empty locations.

to be honest, seeing them empty is worse than seeing empty seats.

the whole "storage" is BS. you're telling me there isnt storage under ANY other sections in the arena? gimme a break!

i did hear that those sections would offer awful views.

well then, Mr. Vanderbeek, put some seats there and sell them for $15....at STH value.

Just looking at the picture, I believe you would have an issue in part of the section having an obstructed view. I also wonder if they could structurally build that section on without having weight issues since they may have a trouble connecting it with the center section if they built the seats off the end sectino.

I have not been following the Devils attendance, but the ONLY way the prices will come down is if people do not buy the lower level seats. My guess is people are avoiding the pricier seats. If they were being sold, they would not be offering the ticket specials, i.e. $65 seats for $32, and whatever else they are giving.

As for adding seats, I'd be willing to bet that would be close to impossible unless they were to remove all the upper level seats and replace them with narrower seats. Even that might not help all too much as they probably would not be able to add a seat to a row without making the aisles narrower.

I have not been following the Devils attendance, but the ONLY way the prices will come down is if people do not buy the lower level seats. My guess is people are avoiding the pricier seats. If they were being sold, they would not be offering the ticket specials, i.e. $65 seats for $32, and whatever else they are giving.