Devils talking with hawks and canucks

DevilishFan30

I know people flip when there is posting that comes about because of Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) but he think Prucha is moved by the Rangers. Prucha is one of my pet peeve guys because he is pretty awful but because he can shoot people overrate him. Especially after his huge shooting percentage his rookie year. Prucha is like the second coming of the current Petr Sykora for me. :vomit:

I know people flip when there is posting that comes about because of Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) but he think Prucha is moved by the Rangers. Prucha is one of my pet peeve guys because he is pretty awful but because he can shoot people overrate him. Especially after his huge shooting percentage his rookie year. Prucha is like the second coming of the current Petr Sykora for me. :vomit:

The Nucks may need a forward to replace the injured Morrison. But who is gonna go?? Thus, I don't see a trade will be made soon (but who knows of course)

For the Hawks, I don't think they'll give up their young guys and I think the guy maybe moving on is Sergei Samsonov's 3.525M and Perreault's 1.5M. Neither of them overachieves this season, so no thanks.

The only players I can see the Devils being interested in, and Chicago willing to deal, on the Hawks is Sopel (and that's a stretch) and maybe Havlat but he's making too much and is hurt all the time. As for the 'Nucks, you'd think it'd be a defenseman liek Miller or Ohlund given their contracts. But again, the Devils have nothing to give up. I still say Holik has a shot of coming here if Atlanta falls out to center the fourth line with Brylin and Pelley. With Madden and Holik, we may not lose a faceoff in the D zone ever.