Sold out tonight

DevilishFan30

(N)Єverson: "The game was billed as a sellout, although a quick check of the men's room on the main concourse showed urinal lines only two deep between periods."

<JESTER>

I actually saw one mens' room line that stretched toward the concessions on the upper concourse. I told the guys in line that there were like 10 more bathrooms with no wait, but they looked at me like I was just being an a$$hole. Their loss.

Where you there? If so I could not see how you could think it did not matter.

I'm pretty sure the crowd had a profound effect on the Devils, something I wish we saw a little more often in a brand new arena. In the beginning, we gave our support, lost it when they couldn't score. But when they finally did, we pushed them through an OT PK and gave it up for them for the shootout. I'm sure we intimidated Miller at least a little bit with our Marty chants. But still, it's not the sort of thing that will happen every night.

Where you there? If so I could not see how you could think it did not matter.

I don't live close enough to Jersey to make every game, so no.

Totally irrelevant tho as my personal attendance has nothing to do with the issue i raised. Most people on this board have a hissy fit when someone mentions the other dozen games that didn't sell out saying "attendance doesn't matter". The point is the board is bi-polar on the issue.