Jersey Question

Devils Pride 26

Can't go wrong with Cosby's...I bought my #93 Gilmour and year 2000 #3 Daneyko from there.

icejerseys.com and rivercitysports.com are also excellent.

• 1 month later...

Is that the Cosby's right in the Garden entrence?

I've posted this before but I haven't been on here in a while.. so FYI...

If any one is interested in a local place (north Jersey/Wayne area) for jersey stitching try this place... I've never used em but I thought it might be an option for some to use a local shop! They're off Rt 23 close to Rt 80 and Rt 46... the have a website too... they don't seem to sell much merchandise but do pro-athletic embroidering of names/numbers/etc.. someone mentioned last time that their prices were pretty good..

" ProStitch can letter one jersey or a complete team with that professional look.

Licensed N.H.L. jersey lettering and numbering available to match

your favorite player or create one with your name and number."

ProStitch Embroidery

163 Newark-Pompton Tpk.

Pequannock, NJ 07440

Phone: 973-305-1123

Fax: 973-305-1124

E-mail: info@prostitchemb.com

http://www.prostitchemb.com/athleticlettering/

I always wondered how they managed that whole font thing. That sucks that they aren't using the right ones and putting the lettering/numbers in the right places. Do they show you their lettering at all first (if you go in person)? If not, maybe ask to see it. That's like when I go to the games and you go into the Devils Den and get them done. They look terrible to me.

I bought a blank replica home jersey a long time ago and then a Stevens replica away jersey was given to me as a gift so I can't complain. I'm fine with that cuz I can't see paying so much money for a real one. Guys change teams so much that I don't want a current player's name on any of mine. (But I am looking for a REAL vintage white jersey if anyone sees one! I almost had one on ebay last week but alas it was not meant to be. Rats!)

• 8 months later...

I have a question... Has anyone ever had the name on the back of a jersey removed and replaced with a different name? I have an old Brendan Morrison jersey that's collecting dust, and I'd like to make use of it by converting it into a Parise jersey by switching the names. I'm wondering which place will do the best job for the best deal.

• 1 month later...
I've posted this before but I haven't been on here in a while.. so FYI...

If any one is interested in a local place (north Jersey/Wayne area) for jersey stitching try this place... I've never used em but I thought it might be an option for some to use a local shop! They're off Rt 23 close to Rt 80 and Rt 46... the have a website too... they don't seem to sell much merchandise but do pro-athletic embroidering of names/numbers/etc.. someone mentioned last time that their prices were pretty good..

" ProStitch can letter one jersey or a complete team with that professional look.

Licensed N.H.L. jersey lettering and numbering available to match

your favorite player or create one with your name and number."

ProStitch Embroidery

163 Newark-Pompton Tpk.

Pequannock, NJ 07440

Phone: 973-305-1123

Fax: 973-305-1124

E-mail: info@prostitchemb.com

http://www.prostitchemb.com/athleticlettering/

Just wanted to say, I got one of my blank jerseys "Brodeured" at this place. Totally forgot it is so close to home, so no need to ship the jersey. They did a good job, took about a week and a half, I think it was $70.

The best thing was, I went to pick it up Saturday morning after the 8-5 Devils win over the Rangers. Turns out the owner is a Rangers fan! He said "Boy, you have a big smile on your face this morning..."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.