Congratulations to Brylin

dmitri

I had this annoying (either drunk, stupid or both) guy behind me in 208 screaming all night about what a waste Brylin is, how we keep garbage like him and trade players like Arnott, how when he and Oduya are on the ice together it's like playing two men down - well maybe that's half right. I more or less ignore morons at game but he was even annoying me and finally one guy in front of me challenged him and said hockey's about more than offense, watch the game and he kinda shut up especially when Brylin looked loaded for bear in the third period :)

I'm not Brylin's biggest fan myself but sheesh...the best thing Brylin's done all year is replacing Pando at least defensively which is what counts on the PK and late-game situations.

Not a true Brylin thread without Dew around to talk the lil guy up! Regardless, congrats Bry-cheese!

Ahhhhhhhhh....yes RD....my favorite player in the whole wide world...he never complains...does whatever is asked of him...cares about the team first and not his own stats...he speaks the truth all the time...never whines about salary...does 150% every game...adjusts to whatever position he is playing and whatever linemates he is playing along side of...never whines to the refs about a lot of brutalizing he takes from opponents....no...Timex is his name for a reason...someday I will get be able to get to a game and wear my Brylin sweater...it is the most wonderful gift I have ever received...I am his permanent keeper...even after he retires...love my seasonal avatar when he wore the C during a pre-season game...my sig sums him up just fine :wub::hail::koolaid::thumbsup::rock::cheers::boogie::dance:

Edited by StarDew