GDT: Devils-Florida, 7PM

Devilsdude530

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GO DEVILS! USE YOUR MUTANT SUPERPOWERS TO ACHIEVE VICTORY OVER THE OPPRESSIVE PANTHERS TEAM WHO DON'T KNOW HOW COOL IT IS TO HAVE RETRACTABLE STEEL CLAWS ON EACH HAND AND/OR THE ABILITY TO CONTROL THE WEATHER!

Woo hoo! Barry Tallackson! Someone I enjoy watching even less than Rod Pelley...Guess I'll be pulling double duty telling both of these guys which way the bench is tonight.

I'll be there in my 95 champs hat and Madden jersey (this is the post for tonight's game, right? :D ) sitting in one of those glorious sections of discounted balcony seats. Planning on checking out Hell's Kitchen beforehand. If you see me, don't be afraid to say hello. I only bite when the moon is full.

:gd:

Not gonna lie, a bit afraid of these Panthers. We seem to play down to lesser opponents. (See: Phoenix) Olli can do some damage, as can Horton. Not sure if our NHL/AHL half-breed is up to the task of stopping them.

And let's get some goals already, huh? That 90 goal stat depresses the hell out of me. Let's hope Clarke comes up with something to prove and Zajac made a New Year's resolution to break his slump.

Friesen rules! I don't care what everyone else says...

Judging by the scratches and the lines that Gulitti posted the other day for practice, this should be the projected line up:

Parise-Madden-Gionta

Zubrus-Zajac-Langenbrunner

Clarke-Brylin-Clarkson

Rupp-Pelley-Tallackson

White-Mottau

Oduya-Martin

Vishnevski-Greene

Brodeur

Nice to see Rupp get a chance to play after a fairly good showing against the Islanders. He is a solid 4th liner, I don't understand all the hate he gets around here.