Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

I don't know if any of you guys are big Jackass fans, but Ryan Dunn (Mtv's Jackass, Viva La Bam etc) died in a car accident this morning. Most of you don't probably even know him, but to me he was a huge, HUGE part of my life when I was growing up, watching CKY movies (early Jackass stuff) and following his and Bam's life.

Rest in peace Ryan. I will miss you forever :(

NBC Philadelphia

Here's a picture of his "car" My link

I don't know if any of you guys are big Jackass fans, but Ryan Dunn (Mtv's Jackass, Viva La Bam etc) died in a car accident this morning. Most of you don't probably even know him, but to me he was a huge, HUGE part of my life when I was growing up, watching CKY movies (early Jackass stuff) and following his and Bam's life.

Rest in peace Ryan. I will miss you forever :(

NBC Philadelphia

Here's a picture of his "car" My link

My gosh, that is sad. My wife and I are big Jackass fans. She loves Bam, but I know she liked Dunn too. We just watched Jackass 3.5 over the weekend -- although we haven't seen the new movie yet.

So sorry to hear about this. He was way too young to die.

well -- it looks like he was being a little reckless...

Funny, to me, while of COURSE he shouldn't be dying - but at 34... he should have been old enough to known better as opposed to too young to die. It's not like he didn't know what he was doing (weeding himself out of the gene pool basically). Which he sort of made his bread and butter on that anyhow right?

Edited by Pepperkorn

Guest BelieveinBrodeur

Random just saw it! Elias and Jagr share a record------------Overtime

Most overtime goals, career: Mats Sundin, Sergei Fedorov, Patrik Elias, and Jaromir Jagr, tied with 15.

One more Elias this season come on!

1) I'll take more then one more from Patty, and that was not a tan M&M, it was brown.

2) M&M's used to be made as a melting pot for all the worlds colors in one bag, then "they" had to go and put in green ones and blue ones and throw the whole planet a curveball. Where were these blue and green people? Were there aliens living among us? Were there little blue people truly living in our oceans?

Mayhem I tell you. :soap:

Papa Roach.

I think he's referring to the fact that the Papa Roach intro riff sounds incredibly like Brain Stew by Green Day.

Side note: SOCIETY, WHAT THE fvck IS WRONG WITH US?! HOW IN GODS NAME HAVE WE ALLOWED PAPA ROACH TO EXIST FOR *TWELVE* YEARS NOW?!?

Seriously, that fvckin' band came out when I was a senior in high school. I'll be 29 next month.

We're slipping, society. Slipping badly.

I think he's referring to the fact that the Papa Roach intro riff sounds incredibly like Brain Stew by Green Day.

Ummmm... okay? I don't think they sound that much alike... I mean, there's some similarities, but I never would have made that connection had it not been pointed out.

Side note of my own: I didn't really appreciate or even like Green Day all that much until American Idiot came out. Then a light suddenly turned on and I was all "so THIS is what everyone's been going on about all these years".

Side note: SOCIETY, WHAT THE fvck IS WRONG WITH US?! HOW IN GODS NAME HAVE WE ALLOWED PAPA ROACH TO EXIST FOR *TWELVE* YEARS NOW?!?

Seriously, that fvckin' band came out when I was a senior in high school. I'll be 29 next month.

We're slipping, society. Slipping badly.

You want to know what's worse? They broke out in 1999-2000, but according to Wikipedia they've actually been around since 1993. And I was hoping Wikipedia would tell me they broke up and/or faded away sometime in the middle of the last decade, but no, they're still around and they released a live album AND a flippin' compilation album last year. :argh:

tumblr_lm8mr7Xb9Z1qhyx5ko1_500.jpg

:clap2:

Got it right away. Funny sh!t there!

Nice art Moustic. Angry birds fan? What's the backstory?