Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

So the Pope is even on Twitter now? Great, now I feel like I am going to be smited for not tweeting.

Smoot?

(thanks)

Nice art Moustic. Angry birds fan? What's the backstory?

Not really angry birds fan ... as i can't reach the level 20 ! I'm so bad... ; )

And the backstory is that this crow works along with my other tattoo...

It's a nordic inspired theme and this particular crow is one of Odin's one...

Ummmm... okay? I don't think they sound that much alike... I mean, there's some similarities, but I never would have made that connection had it not been pointed out.

Side note of my own: I didn't really appreciate or even like Green Day all that much until American Idiot came out. Then a light suddenly turned on and I was all "so THIS is what everyone's been going on about all these years".

I remember when Last Resort first came out. All I could think was what a rip off the riff was. Then someone told me Green Day ripped that riff off from someone else, though now I completely forget who.

And funny you mention American Idiot ... that was the moment I lost interest in Green Day. The moment a band becomes political, they lose all artistic integrity IMO. Their sudden affinity for eye makeup didn't help either. If you want a good Green Day record, my favorite has always been Nimrod.

The Royal honeymoon included the Prince partaking in a pickup game of street hockey.

post-909-0-44043800-1309897091_thumb.jpg post-909-0-64876200-1309897257_thumb.jpg

...As is tradition. ;)

I need to get a new ipod. Mine is 3 years old and has completely crapped out on me. 250 dollars should last me more then 3 years. :rant:

Man that sucks, it seems like these things really aren't supposed to last very long. I've been pretty lucky with mine, still works perfectly fine after five and a half years. I feel like it's time is coming soon though.

Man that sucks, it seems like these things really aren't supposed to last very long. I've been pretty lucky with mine, still works perfectly fine after five and a half years. I feel like it's time is coming soon though.

The worst part of it is, when you call Apple and try to get them to talk you through fixing it....they want to charge you!

I know they are making electronics now a days to last only about 2 years but still, its 3 years old and has a few dings in it.

It just sucks. You end up spending 1,000 dollars in Ipods every 12 years.

The Royal honeymoon included the Prince partaking in a pickup game of street hockey.

post-909-0-44043800-1309897091_thumb.jpg post-909-0-64876200-1309897257_thumb.jpg

...As is tradition. ;)

Why didn't they publish the pictures of her having her arm ripped off!!??

And where the hell is the pudding!!!!!!!

The worst part of it is, when you call Apple and try to get them to talk you through fixing it....they want to charge you!

I know they are making electronics now a days to last only about 2 years but still, its 3 years old and has a few dings in it.

I've been using this nice little system for a while now:

-Buy new ipod, with 1-year or 2-year warranty / service plan

-Essentially break ipod week before warranty expires. Minor water damage seems to do the trick.

They really do make these things only last until the service plan is up, the battery life especially. This way you're only buying a new ipod & warranty every, what, 6-8 years or so if you're careful? Not a terrible situation I guess.

Edited by Devilsfan118

...As is tradition. ;)

Where are pics of her shooting the puck. I saw one of her holding the stick so I'm hoping she wasn't just holding it for him.

If it's my Paris : Do you need any help there ?

If it's Sammyk's Paris : Don't you wanna reconsider your decision ?

Even I wouldn't go to sammyk's Paris and I'm sammyk!

I need to get a new ipod. Mine is 3 years old and has completely crapped out on me. 250 dollars should last me more then 3 years. :rant:

Meh, they are obsolete after two years anyway. Consider yourself lucky.

Why Don't you try to fix the iPod yourself?? (assuming you know whats wrong with it) .

Here is a site where they sell spare parts for mac's/ipods ... and also have a ton of tutorial teaching how to fix your gadgets.

www.ifixit.com