Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

• 3 weeks later...

Holy crap... this storm is freaking me out... lightening just struck, like, HERE... so much for sleeping.... lights are still on and stuff but yee gads.... hope we don't have fried chicken in the coop. (sidebar -- we've gotten 6 little eggs so far! The girls are at work!)

Man I feel sick... the rain is wiping me out with it's sheer force... and we're not even flooding. My sister just got new appliances... please -- just dont get me started... suffice to say I'll move her crap out of her basement myself unbidden if she sits on her ass YET AGAIN... <_<

blahhhhh ---

why do I feel a need to post late at night during deluges? what gives with me...

2 new angora bunnies! Sheep & Fiber festival 2011.

I didn't buy a spinning wheel :P -- but they gave me a free spindle and I bought some wool roving to blend with the angora - the bunnies started moulting already... they do about 4 times a year.

and don't let him fool you you all -- El D is as bad as I am with this stuff!! ;) (suuuuuure you were just there for the dogs!)

anyhow -- I'll post pictures of how cute these little monsters are. My daughter loves them so much. They look like dust bunnies - they really do!

Edited by Pepperkorn

I bent my wookie.

ohmy.gif

Wow dude! You need to get out more! I do not know HOW pk's story did that to you! blink.gif

That's just messed up right there. huh.gif

This is what I get for going to the bar with a Devils shirt on in New Hope, PA.

While I don't like the message, MAD PROPS to Casey for being bold enough to do that!

So, how'd ya tip? smilydev.gif

I switched to DirecTV about two months ago and now I am getting no reception. I just called tech support and they said the next available appointment for a technician to come out is the 27th...I have to wait a week and a half for someone to come fix this?! :blink:

I better get at least a third off my bill.

Anyone else have DirecTV and ever need a technician to come out? How long did you have to wait?

Just wanted to update about my decision regarding school. I'm looking to go either in the Spring or Summer of 2012 for broadcasting communication. I'm going next year just so I can get myself ready with my money and mentally as well. I feel that will the right determination and drive that I can be on the precipice of something great.

BTW, that was my 1,400 post on the site!

Edited by njdevils2003champs

Just wanted to update about my decision regarding school. I'm looking to go either in the Spring or Summer of 2012 for broadcasting communication. I'm going next year just so I can get myself ready with my money and mentally as well. I feel that will the right determination and drive that I can be on the precipice of something great.

BTW, that was my 1,400 post on the site!

any ideas where you wanna go?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...