Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

KFC snacker commercial 99

it brought me to google answers with some guy asking who the guy is but giving Jessy Schram's name as the actress he's sitting with.

I googled 'KFC snacker actress'...I'm not slipping, I'm just getting lazy, the answer was a few hits down!

Thanks for your help though! :)

Oh i get it now.. i was thinking EFT must be FTE sort of...

At no time shall the sum of the positions occupied exceed the equivalent of one

(1.0) EFT. However, it is agreed that daily hours within the two positions may be

scheduled, to a maximum of twelve (12) hours in any one day, at the nurse

Since this is the thread for random thoughts, here's a random thought: Why can't we have siestas here like they do in other parts of the world? I sure could've used a nap today.

Because we are a hard working nation!

We'll sleep when we're dead!

!!!!

Edited by sammyk

I still don't know how many hours a .26 is every two weeks though

You have to confirm with your employer. We have no way of knowing what your positions ETF is. Then you have to confirm that the .26 does indeed mean at 26% effort :noclue:

40*.26 = 10.4 hours if it's a 40 hour week...

48 = 12.48

60*.26 = 15.6 hrs if it's a 60 hour week...

72 = 18.72

none of that works the way you've understood it to, so you need to call your hiring manager and ask them to explain :noclue:

you want

24*.26 = like a 93hr work week... i have no idea what the .26 stands for :noclue:

Sorry to abandon you on this! I was in a rush - hence the unobserved double post! :o

Edited by Pepperkorn

.26 is a reference to Elias. They knew she was a Devils fan and that she is only .26 of what Elias can be...when he wants to.

I'm SO amazingly bored -- I've done NOTHING all day. how can a person do that? I don't know but I've done it... nothing... all day long. I didn't even make cookies.

nothing ...

I'm SO amazingly bored -- I've done NOTHING all day. how can a person do that? I don't know but I've done it... nothing... all day long. I didn't even make cookies.

nothing ...

I went to the movies and had a soda and nachos :P

Damn, I wanted cookies too.

No cookies today but had two brownies for dessert(no not those kinda brownies)

I finished the cookies after dinner... I mean I MADE them - not as in finished them off as I normally would...

I'm sleepy today.

I think I have to bite the bullet and buy a scale. I've never owned one but I think I have to buy one... I fear I have to actually start thinking about my weight now... TRAUMA! I mean TRAUMA... I just can feel I don't have the discipline to cut calories and exercise regularly. Well.. i probably will join the gym in June. Why is it so hard to get up and move? ahhh me.

You didn't send me any. :(

She never shares she just throws it out there that she made cookies and how they

may of made it more difficult to get up and cries woe is me I need a scale because

I made the yummy cookies and I'm just a fat ass who is tired but mmmm cookies

I might need to join the gym but is just joining the gym enough or will I actually have to

put forth an effort to work off this weight that I accumulated from these cookies

woe is me.

wish I had tetris on my mac... with that stupid music - how cool did that used to be?

These cookies are indeed that good. they actually go by the name Cowboy Cookies... but Oatmeal Chocolate Chip makes it easier to understand. My sister in law tries to remake them but can't... :noclue: I even told her the secret ingredient...I think you must have to eat a certain amount of the raw dough to get the ingredients just right -- no one does that like I do (except perhaps my sister), salmonella be dammed!

I got an email saying I got 2 tickets to Jim Nortons HBO taping May 21st hollllllllllllllla