Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

I didn't say I couldn't HANDLE more than one beer and one shot. Just had to leave after one beer and one shot.

I will not be called an amateur by those not legally allowed to drink yet dammit. :rant:

Well, you left it open to interpretation.

Edit: When there are spanish ads on ESPN, I think that might be a signal to hit the hay.

Edited by RSC

I will not be called an amateur by those not legally allowed to drink yet dammit. :rant:

OK, amateur.

Well, you left it open to interpretation.

Edit: When there are spanish ads on ESPN, I think that might be a signal to hit the hay.

ESPN the Ocho?

I also need a way to work hockey into this paper. The teacher'll appreciate it. Grant Fuhr? Kevin Weekes?

Willie O'Ree? Was it Donald Brashear who got called a monkey a couple years back? If you're not limited to blacks, maybe you could talk about guys like Ted Nolan and Jonathan Cheechoo.

Man, I had one shot and one beer. I clearly left too soon.

One bourbon, one scotch, and one beeeeeeer... :boogie:

Willie O'Ree? Was it Donald Brashear who got called a monkey a couple years back? If you're not limited to blacks, maybe you could talk about guys like Ted Nolan and Jonathan Cheechoo.

One bourbon, one scotch, and one beeeeeeer... :boogie:

Geroges Laraque got called a monkey by Avery a couple years back. You could also talk about Avery's comments about French Canadians being pussies who wear visors. Hell, you could probably only write about sh!t Avery has pulled and cover 6 pages.

And George Thorogood=awesomeness.

Geroges Laraque got called a monkey by Avery a couple years back. You could also talk about Avery's comments about French Canadians being pussies who wear visors. Hell, you could probably only write about sh!t Avery has pulled and cover 6 pages.

And George Thorogood=awesomeness.

I had a black guy one say, "Hey whitey cracker... how your sister?" on the wing in the face off circle. I was discrimininated, however; I laughed. I don't have a sister.

Since when do you work?

I work 40 hours a week bucko. And now since my cars fixed I really dont have an excuse not to go in :( Ill be leaving for a good month + soon though :D

I knew there was another black enforcer whose name I was forgetting! Thanks. And Don Cherry's comments about Europeans and French Canadians over the years come to mind.

Just a month? I thought three was the standard?

Well my boss is my dad and he does hate me. He told me a month :( hopefully hes lying

Me and my best friend Bows are trying to play matchmaker. My dad and her mom are so compatible. Theyre both single, have June birthdays, she cooks Mon-Sat he only cooks Sunday. Theyre both around the same age, they spell alot of sh!t wrong, and they both say allllllllllllllot of sh!t wrong. (Kim Kardarceyin, aloph hitler, the devil wears panda, hugh hackman and a billion more) Theyre probably the most perfect couple ever! We'd have a HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE family. Dad Mom Melissa, Stephanie, Goober, Heather, Aimee, Bows, Jimmy. + We have my niece Alexis and Bows daughter Ayla...and soon to be my son! It will be sooooooooooooooooo much fun. bwahaha

Ah... awake for another frustrating day.

Already 8 phone calls on my cell and 5 at the house from family members asking ridiculous questions.

Grandma wanted to know if I had clothes to wear for work later.

No Grandma, I'm going in boxers and a t-shirt stop calling.

That's the best... "Is there anything we can do for you?"

Yeah, stop calling six times a day.

Ah... awake for another frustrating day.

Already 8 phone calls on my cell and 5 at the house from family members asking ridiculous questions.

Grandma wanted to know if I had clothes to wear for work later.

No Grandma, I'm going in boxers and a t-shirt stop calling.

That's the best... "Is there anything we can do for you?"

Yeah, stop calling six times a day.

Oh, those wacky Italian grandmothers...

Oh, those wacky Italian grandmothers...

You got that right!

What did you eat for breakfast, did you sleep well, did you have any vitamins this morning, are you making sure Michelle gets to and from school, how's your mother feeling today, is she still at the hospital, did you dust the kitchen, and plenty more questions hooray!

Caller ID is your friend sir B )

Haha we got that Scott... when someone calls the house the ID comes up on the phones and ALL OF THE TVs haha. But if I miss one phone call from one Grandma or Aunt... they will show up worried that something happened to me.

I've tried.

aweeee she sounds like my nana! she calls me up at least once a day, just to see how my days going, if im coming over, and to be nosey and ask me questions :)

aweeee she sounds like my nana! she calls me up at least once a day, just to see how my days going, if im coming over, and to be nosey and ask me questions :)

It's nice sometimes. But given the situation.... no one seems to think that me and my little sis can take care of ourselves. It gets quite annoying.