Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

Hmmmm loud nosies late at night...nope nothing unusual there.

Not really... the cops usually catch a drunk or two from the bar not named me :P

and usually they go to roselle all the time... it comes with living on a big road

Did you black out at any point last night? Maybe you were the CAUSE of it!

Nope... I was on here bullsh!tting, and noticed it when I went to bed

and I ate there only once before they closed like 2 years ago... I'm assuming it was torched for insurance

Interesting night all around last night. At least Jamie and I found some friendly toll-workers!

The people of color have reprieved themselves!!!!

FREE THE NEGROS!!!!!!!!!!!!

... oh man.... ring the bell... that's.... kinda.... bad :blink:

is she worthy of a cupcake?? :lol:

No. I wouldn't go that far.

There needs to be a Cupcake chant, a la Santa! (clap clap) Santa! (clap clap).

...but only if she continues to smuggle in cupcakes...

YEAH! I will. If we go to the next round, I will bring cupcakes to the bar. And then I will expect a chant! I'd like a chant regardless.

Ugh I have to make my friend feel better because her boyfriend broke up with her cause she's "too stupid." This is from a kid who got kicked out of something is my school called Bridge, which is where the dumbest kids not in special education go. And this kid went out with a 6th grader earlier this year. He's a fvcking creeper and she's freaking out because he broke up with her over her intelligence.

Ugh I have to make my friend feel better because her boyfriend broke up with her cause she's "too stupid." This is from a kid who got kicked out of something is my school called Bridge, which is where the dumbest kids not in special education go. And this kid went out with a 6th grader earlier this year. He's a fvcking creeper and she's freaking out because he broke up with her over her intelligence.

Go get some.

Dumb girl in distress

sounds like recipe for gettin laid son!!!!

eh i got some time on my hands, watching the caps/rags game to bore you/anger you with my situation...

so we're kinda not as friendly as we used to be. This past week we had spring break. As i said Thurs, we were supposed to go to the Met game. Looooong story short, she couldn't get off of work, and then gets mad at me for no reason. She didnt call me/text me all week, didn't respond to my calls/texts as she usually does. Today sh came up to me and i sorta ignored her, and on our drive home, she was asking if i was mad at something, i said nah just tired. I overheard her and her friend talking, that her promdate is no longer her promdate, and she is asking someone else to go with her.. fvck her..

so we're kinda not as friendly as we used to be. This past week we had spring break. As i said Thurs, we were supposed to go to the Met game. Looooong story short, she couldn't get off of work, and then gets mad at me for no reason. She didnt call me/text me all week, didn't respond to my calls/texts as she usually does. Today sh came up to me and i sorta ignored her, and on our drive home, she was asking if i was mad at something, i said nah just tired. I overheard her and her friend talking, that her promdate is no longer her promdate, and she is asking someone else to go with her.. fvck her..

that young man is the sound of the window of opportunity closing....

ON YOUR HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

fast reply crash, it's like you have my goon senses.. lol she really frustrates me.

I happened to get home from my sister's... it happens :P

Well if you had gotten her drunk and banged the sh!t out of her you'd be unfrustrated :evil:

SD has a new favorite insult.... "circus moron"... I think he's used it 6 times today :lol:

OMG no one cares. Get a new hobby. This is more fun when I'm slightly tipsy.

OMG no one cares. Get a new hobby. This is more fun when I'm slightly tipsy.

AGAIN???

:blink:

damn you guys going out on Monday Night!!! :rant:

Edited by CRASHER

I have a difficult(ish) decision to make.

I either go to the Sun tomorrow and sell my tickets for game 5, so go to the game and skip the bar and just about any other social activity for the rest of the week.

My money situation ain't been good lately.

Ouch??

Well you could leech off appetizers and pitchers of soda and water tomorrow :koolaid:

You're right, I'll take up cupcake baking and take pictures of myself with a bowl of pasta. Next?

If it makes you feel better that's fine by us.

Ouch??

Well you could leech off appetizers and pitchers of soda and water tomorrow :koolaid:

I try not to leech. But I totally need booze ASAP, so I may bite the bullet and spend some money anyway. I just found out that I'm out of financial aid money for the year, so I need to come up with $2500 if I'm gonna go to summer school, which I need to do if I'm gonna graduate by 2010.

It's a good thing playoff tickets are already paid for. :koolaid: