Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

But I totally need booze ASAP.

I just found out that I'm out of financial aid money for the year, so I need to come up with $2500 if I'm gonna go to summer school, which I need to do if I'm gonna graduate by 2010.

Ugh I could use a vodka tonic (or 5). I am in a situation with my financial aid as well. I NEED to take a class for my graduate program starting this summer, but I don't receive financial aid until I'm a "fully matriculated student" which won't be until Spring 2010.

Edited by LA03

Ugh I could use a vodka tonic (or 5). I am in a situation with my financial aid as well. I NEED to take a class for my graduate program starting this summer, but I don't receive financial aid until I'm a "fully matriculated student" which won't be until Spring 2010.

It's brutal stuff, isn't it?

I didn't realize that my money for the entire year was being used up in the fall and spring, when they were actually cutting ME checks for overages. Of course, that money went into fixing my car and paying off bills. So now I'm not sure where the money for summer's gonna come from. Maybe that credit card that I just paid off the majority of...sigh.

I need a sudden infusion of a large amount of money.

And a stiff drink.

I try not to leech. But I totally need booze ASAP, so I may bite the bullet and spend some money anyway. I just found out that I'm out of financial aid money for the year, so I need to come up with $2500 if I'm gonna go to summer school, which I need to do if I'm gonna graduate by 2010.

It's a good thing playoff tickets are already paid for. :koolaid:

Eh it's not leeching... it's sharing!!

And now I can order a pizza and not enf up eating the fvcker in a nervous fit :P

Show the hell up tomorrow!!

CMON LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rant:

It's brutal stuff, isn't it?

I didn't realize that my money for the entire year was being used up in the fall and spring, when they were actually cutting ME checks for overages. Of course, that money went into fixing my car and paying off bills. So now I'm not sure where the money for summer's gonna come from. Maybe that credit card that I just paid off the majority of...sigh.

I need a sudden infusion of a large amount of money.

And a stiff drink.

So I guess all this financial aid crap is the only negative side to college?

SD has a new favorite insult.... "circus moron"... I think he's used it 6 times today :lol:

:doh1: Dude I'm sending to to rehab, you're addicted to bashing SD. Its gotten to a ridiculous point.

...and for the love of god, let's not have this MB/SD crap invade this thread.

^^^This. Take it to PMs, ladies. :P

Financial aid crap is a required evil for college, at least for me. My parents haven't paid a dime of my college tuition, which is why I've yet to graduate. I'll go for while, then have to stop to work up the funds again, then go again, and so on. Exactly why I keep going back, I'm not sure. A brief rundown:

6/00 - graduate high school

7/00 - realize I can't afford TCNJ

9/01 - start Middlesex CC

1/02 - leave MCC

9/03 - start Kean

5/04 - leave Kean

9/06 - start Kean again

12/06 - leave Kean again

9/08 - start Kean a third time

5/10 or 12/10 or 5/11 - finally graduate college, maybe.

Edit: It just hit me. I'm like losdiablos, only with academics instead of a woman. Which means I might be even more pathetic. Oh god.

Edited by thelastonealive

Show the hell up tomorrow!!

CMON LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rant:

I wish I could! All this talk of booze and pizza is making it especially tempting, but I have a cold and am feeling crappy. I'm trying to rest up because I leave for FL a week from Weds, but with the kiddies constantly coughing in my face at work it has been tough.

Basically. haha. College was awesome. (well my experience anyway) I didn't appreciate it enough when I was there. People who say HS is the best time of your life have it alllll wrong.

Basically. haha. College was awesome. (well my experience anyway) I didn't appreciate it enough when I was there. People who say HS is the best time of your life have it alllll wrong.

Fvck high school. I hate it with a passion. I cannot wait until I can actually sleep past 7 am a majority of the week. I want mah freedom.

I wish I could! All this talk of booze and pizza is making it especially tempting, but I have a cold and am feeling crappy. I'm trying to rest up because I leave for FL a week from Weds, but with the kiddies constantly coughing in my face at work it has been tough.

:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah::rolleyes::rant:

Financial aid crap is a required evil for college, at least for me. My parents haven't paid a dime of my college tuition, which is why I've yet to graduate. I'll go for while, then have to stop to work up the funds again, then go again, and so on. Exactly why I keep going back, I'm not sure. A brief rundown:

6/00 - graduate high school

7/00 - realize I can't afford TCNJ

9/01 - start Middlesex CC

1/02 - leave MCC

9/03 - start Kean

5/04 - leave Kean

9/06 - start Kean again

12/06 - leave Kean again

9/08 - start Kean a third time

5/10 or 12/10 or 5/11 - finally graduate college, maybe.

Edit: It just hit me. I'm like losdiablos, only with academics instead of a woman. Which means I might be even more pathetic. Oh god.

Woah. That sucks, dude. If you graduate in May 2010, we can have an NJDevs Graduation Party/Repeat Stanley Cup Champs party (in June after I graduate and the Cup has been lifted, of course) ;)

Edited by RSC

You can't make a statement like that and not include details. C'MON CRASHER!

Well nothing really big aside of the shock of my doorbell ringing and it being two unexpected but familiar faces

a few wisecracks... the decimation of the Hawks... and then they go home :P

sadly it's all I got on this one :noclue:

Well nothing really big aside of the shock of my doorbell ringing and it being two unexpected but familiar faces

a few wisecracks... the decimation of the Hawks... and then they go home :P

sadly it's all I got on this one :noclue:

Well, that's kinda cool. But totally a disappointing story. I was expecting FBI agents or at least rodents. But, that woulda sucked. For you, at least. :P

You can't make a statement like that and not include details. C'MON CRASHER!

Andrew and I just randomly showed up on his doorstep and "crashed" his house. It was good times. We watched the end of the Hawks/Flames game. That was about it and I realized I really should have been home almost an hour prior. Good times.

AND WTF, why don't you show up at the Sun tomorrow? :(

Edited by cupcake23

Well, that's kinda cool. But totally a disappointing story. I was expecting FBI agents or at least rodents. But, that woulda sucked. For you, at least. :P

It's why I left sh!t to the imagination, sometimes the power of the theater of the mind works too!

Andrew and I just randomly showed up on his doorstep and "crashed" his house. It was good times. We watched the end of the Hawks/Flames game. That was about it and I realized I really should have been home almost an hour prior. Good times.

It was odd timing too the wrestling people had just left a few minutes before

I half thought one of them left something here too :P

Andrew and I just randomly showed up on his doorstep and "crashed" his house. It was good times. We watched the end of the Hawks/Flames game. That was about it and I realized I really should have been almost an hour prior. Good times.

Gotta see how the day goes. I ended up being surprisingly popular on Sunday, waking up with three texts from people expecting to watch the game at my house. Ended up with more people than our couches could hold. Hopefully I return to my low-to-moderate level of popularity tomorrow and I can sneak out of town for the game.