Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

Fvck high school. I hate it with a passion. I cannot wait until I can actually sleep past 7 am a majority of the week. I want mah freedom.

Just a little FYI -- that's never going to happen. If it DOES, you will be kicking yourself for wasting all that valuable time. I think what I'm going to advise Rebecca is to work her ass off and enjoy it (FIND a way :angry: ) and then with some luck she should be able to finally sleep late when she's in her mid-late 50s.

Seriously - school is not something to simply get out of. It's the only tool we have to prepare ourselves for our vocation. and we need to have a vocation to finance our avocations. If you don't, you half-ass your way through life. If you spend your training years merely waiting to get out - then your whole life turns out that exact same way -- waiting to get out of hugh school - waiting to get out of college - then you wait until you earn enough money to do what you want -- which NEVER happens because you become a slave to "small pleasures" like going out drinking (dreaming about doing what you want one day) paying for cable TV (watching others do what you dream about doing one day). Wait for the kids to grow up, wait to retire, wait wait wait.

just retrain your mind NOW There is no waiting -- you're in it NOW. if you dont get out of the waiting mindset you'll be in it until you die.

:blahblah: Why is it I write here again? :smilegah:

Edited by Pepperkorn

I hate drug company reps. Some of them are the biggest douchebags ever. I was 5 seconds from climbing the counter just now and beating one in the face for being a bitch. :rant:

Alright, I don't hate them all... except for like 4.

My cooking skills just doubled while balancing an umbrella and spatula all at once. Boooya.

I don't think this has anything to do with cooking... See me when you get "REAL SKILLS". :P

I hate drug company reps. Some of them are the biggest douchebags ever. I was 5 seconds from climbing the counter just now and beating one in the face for being a bitch. :rant:

Alright, I don't hate them all... except for like 4.

A tiny bit of anger management might help you... Call me crazy though.

I don't think this has anything to do with cooking... See me when you get "REAL SKILLS". :P

A tiny bit of anger management might help you... Call me crazy though.

:angry:

He knows what I mean. lol

Good thing someone does.

On an aside, I am probably the last to hear about this and one of the few on here to care, but Sun getting eaten by Oracle sucks in so many ways. Sun basically gave away everything they had but Solaris to the tech community, and Oracle is the epitome of soulless money-grubbing corporate evil.

Slightly bummed by this news.

B ) BRING IT!!! :ECW:

PS How do you and I have the same number of posts?

HAHAHA Keep it up, your knee is asking to be dislocated. ;)

Because, I'm just that damn good.

I love the fact that I'm done with the paper I was b!tching about on Saturday night and now I can use my English class to surf NJDevs while everyone else writes :) So many people didn't have the rough draft all my teacher did was give you points if you had it and a zero if you didn't. Now I'm done :boogie:

Just a little FYI -- that's never going to happen. If it DOES, you will be kicking yourself for wasting all that valuable time. I think what I'm going to advise Rebecca is to work her ass off and enjoy it (FIND a way :angry: ) and then with some luck she should be able to finally sleep late when she's in her mid-late 50s.

Seriously - school is not something to simply get out of. It's the only tool we have to prepare ourselves for our vocation. and we need to have a vocation to finance our avocations. If you don't, you half-ass your way through life. If you spend your training years merely waiting to get out - then your whole life turns out that exact same way -- waiting to get out of hugh school - waiting to get out of college - then you wait until you earn enough money to do what you want -- which NEVER happens because you become a slave to "small pleasures" like going out drinking (dreaming about doing what you want one day) paying for cable TV (watching others do what you dream about doing one day). Wait for the kids to grow up, wait to retire, wait wait wait.

just retrain your mind NOW There is no waiting -- you're in it NOW. if you dont get out of the waiting mindset you'll be in it until you die.

:blahblah: Why is it I write here again? :smilegah:

Oh, I work my ass off for school, I just hate it and when I'm in college, I won't take classes that require me to get up before 7. Ever. That's all I was saying.

Hmmm...maybe I should go to online college? :P:ph34r:

You'll find that your classes aren't too hard to start off but the times will be brutal.

As the years go by, the classes will get MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH harder. You'll have more flexibility on the times though. That's what always happens. It's a lose-lose really.

Edited by njdevil26

You'll find that your classes aren't too hard to start off but the times will be brutal.

As the years go by, the classes will get MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH harder. You'll have more flexibility on the times though. That's what always happens. It's a lose-lose really.

Eh it depends. I've actually experienced the opposite. My classes have gotten easier but I've had a lot less flexibility since my classes now are a lot more specific so there is only one section of each class. Though with my geography minor I've gotten to the point where there is no flexibility and the classes are much harder.

You're going to find that you don't really have much of a choice.

Agreed! I had a class that started at 6:00AM and one that didn't start until 8:00PM in my senior year. It prepared me for the real world, not slacking off. You missed a class at my school (regardless of the reason) of the "BOOM" you dropped a WHOLE letter grade. Missed twice and another grade. Three times and you had to retake the class. Welcome to real world!

you'd think after repeated nights of it lil miss cupcake would be less grumpy the morning after :P

WHAT????

Watch it. I will popsicle you.

Na na na naaaahhhhhh!!!!! *shakes cell phone*

Eh it depends. I've actually experienced the opposite. My classes have gotten easier but I've had a lot less flexibility since my classes now are a lot more specific so there is only one section of each class. Though with my geography minor I've gotten to the point where there is no flexibility and the classes are much harder.

ALso agreed. They started out harder for me and then my junior and senior years I got take the fun classes I wanted. Backwards curriculum worked well. I miss college.

Agreed! I had a class that started at 6:00AM and one that didn't start until 8:00PM in my senior year. It prepared me for the real world, not slacking off. You missed a class at my school (regardless of the reason) of the "BOOM" you dropped a WHOLE letter grade. Missed twice and another grade. Three times and you had to retake the class. Welcome to real world!

DAMNIT Stop posting to I can clear your total.

Yes, what is "after reapeated nights of 'IT'..."? I go right to the gutter, but I suspect this is something else as she has morals!

Eat my dust beeyotch!

I would assume he's referring to my repeated nights out? I don't know. Damn right I have morals. Pfft.

I will out do you. Just wait. iParise is charging and there is wifi at the bar. Muwhahaha.