Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

I will out do you. Just wait. iParise is charging and there is wifi at the bar. Muwhahaha.

Idol threats! Next you'll be "able" to out drink me...

Na na na naaaahhh!!!! I'm ordering them Thursday morning. You know what I'm talking about.

If I knew I wouldn't ask.

Muwhahaha.

Oh and that sinister laugh scares me about as much as a Rangers fans does that they will win the cup.

Agreed! I had a class that started at 6:00AM and one that didn't start until 8:00PM in my senior year. It prepared me for the real world, not slacking off. You missed a class at my school (regardless of the reason) of the "BOOM" you dropped a WHOLE letter grade. Missed twice and another grade. Three times and you had to retake the class. Welcome to real world!

:huh: What school was this???

1. She can outdrink me... Lord knows what she can do to you.

I've heard that about her. Next she'll be dancin' by a pole! (only kiddin'... my sis wouldn't do that)

2. Tiki Bump.

I googled this and found a reference to Scrubs which I never watched. Not my cup of tea. I think I am in the minority in what I enjoy watching on TV. Does anyone watch these shows:

4400 (before it was cancelled...boo!)

Bones

Burn Notice

In Plain Sight

Reaper

I've heard that about her. Next she'll be dancin' by a pole! (only kiddin'... my sis wouldn't do that)

I googled this and found a reference to Scrubs which I never watched. Not my cup of tea. I think I am in the minority in what I enjoy watching on TV. Does anyone watch these shows:

4400 (before it was cancelled...boo!)

Bones

Burn Notice

In Plain Sight

Reaper

The bolded rules. I watch as much as humanly possible. Bones is cool, don't like IPS. Don't know the rest.

Best current TV shows:

Ace of Cakes

Good Eats

Entourage <-- 1st season the only good season

Weeds

House It's touch or go with this one. I'll watch if there's nothing else on or some other random family member is watching

Best TV shows no longer on air:

Oz

The Sopranos

Invader Zim

12 Oz Mouse

Boston Legal

Shows I imagine are good but I have yet to watch:

Dexter

The Unusuals

The Tudors

Flight of the Conchords

The Tudors is good if you like that time period. I lover Jonathan Rhys Meyers because he was in one of my all time favorite movies (Velvet Goldmine with Ewan McGregor and Christian Bale). I love the whole thing about the show, the costumes, etc. Pure gold.

edit: I haven't seen much of this season of Hell's Kitchen because I haven't really been home to see it. But my mom told me Danny is really good.

Edited by cupcake23

The Tudors is good if you like that time period. I lover Jonathan Rhys Meyers because he was in one of my all time favorite movies (Velvet Goldmine with Ewan McGregor and Christian Bale). I love the whole thing about the show, the costumes, etc. Pure gold.

See, I got into Entourage late...within the last two seasons. I don't think I've even seen the first one yet.

Amanda (the one who's usually at games with me, and the bar) is really into that time period - actually, she's really into English history in general. As such, it's kind of been drawing my interest lately as well. And since it's a relatively new show (second season? third?) it seems like something I could catch up on by renting the DVDs first.

Edited by thelastonealive

Ramsey's kitchen nightmares are far better than Hell's Kitchen and sadly true to life of the kitchen I've been in that are located in the UK.

OMG that show is just as crazy. I always love how he goes in there and they try to make it seem like leaving chicken out for days in funk is alright. He's fvcking hysterical on that one. I love that one as well.

See, I got into Entourage late...within the last two seasons. I don't think I've even seen the first one yet.

Amanda (the one who's usually at games with me, and the bar) is really into that time period - actually, she's really into English history in general. As such, it's kind of been drawing my interest lately as well. And since it's a relatively new show (second season? third?) it seems like something I could catch up on by renting the DVDs first.

It's in the third season. I have the DVDs if you ever wanna borrow them.

My favorite shows:

Scrubs

Supernatural

Will & Grace (shut up... lol)

King of Queens

Project Runway (the last season BLOWED)

Top Chef (I haven't seen the most recent season)

The Tudors

Secret Life of the American Teenager

Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends

Most Haunted/Ghost Adventures

I think that's about it......

OMG that show is just as crazy. I always love how he goes in there and they try to make it seem like leaving chicken out for days in funk is alright. He's fvcking hysterical on that one. I love that one as well.

It's in the third season. I have the DVDs if you ever wanna borrow them.

My favorite shows:

Scrubs

Supernatural

Will & Grace (shut up... lol)

King of Queens

Project Runway (the last season BLOWED)

Top Chef (I haven't seen the most recent season)

The Tudors

Secret Life of the American Teenager

Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends

Most Haunted/Ghost Adventures

I think that's about it......

I might take you up on that DVD offer eventually.

I watch Top Chef occasionally, but Next Food Network Star more often (not really sure why...).

Also, I forgot about Ghosthunters, though it has kind of sucked for the past season or two.

Cupcake, who do you want to win this season? I like Danny, Paula is okay... I can't STAND Ben or Andrea.
edit: I haven't seen much of this season of Hell's Kitchen because I haven't really been home to see it. But my mom told me Danny is really good.

God, I wish I could drink... I wish I could drive... and I wish to hell my parents would let me alone at a bar in an area they've never been before in their entire lives so I could watch the game. But since neither of the aformentioned wishes will come true in the next 2 hours, I'm at a loss :(

I don't drive either. We arrange these things. And I sincerly appologize for being a bitch and posting mean things while slightly intoxicated on here about you.

Not sure yet, purchase was announced yesterday, but it very well could. DL a copy now for safe keeping!

Good thing I already have one eh

Come on down to Sun Tavern tonight! I warn you, if you don't, you will probably have a very mean incriminating picture drawn of you.

HAHAHAHA

Those are fvcking collector's editions!!!!

God, I wish I could drink... I wish I could drive... and I wish to hell my parents would let me alone at a bar in an area they've never been before in their entire lives so I could watch the game. But since neither of the aformentioned wishes will come true in the next 2 hours, I'm at a loss :(

Well we don't serve minors (ok... I don't slip drinks to guys... shut up ... Brian knows who I mean :P)

You're going to a second home to watch hockey with friends... who will only punch you.... once...... each B )