Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

Yah, you best keep that to a PM... :whistling:

WHAT? He said the park Sammy. I wanna go to Hershey Park this summer. I'm in need of an adventure and roller coasters!

And holy crap, this thread went 2 pages while I'm at work for like 3 hours. Geez! I feel left out.

And while we're at it, I just realized the picture of me and Pat is the third time in like 2 days my picture was posted here. How nice. :blink:

Edited by cupcake23

Not sure where I posted about the highway, but you should get in on this PM if you are game. :giggle:

Not if it's a Hershey Highway PM...otherwise...CC me!

WHAT? He said the park Sammy.

Hey, you saw what I quoted...maybe it was edited after? :noclue::P

I have been chating with you all morning. :P

Haha I know and you have yet to answer my last text :-)

Sammy, I work for a real estate appraisal office. I do drive by's and inspections and when I don't have those to do I'm in the office all day staring at computers filling out reports.

so I guess he is saying you are not reducing his boredom properly enough :P

I am one person with patients complaining about the construction going on out front. They think that we moved, so the phone idiots are worse than usual.

I am one person with patients complaining about the construction going on out front. They think that we moved, so the phone idiots are worse than usual.

:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

I say charge them extra for directions !!

:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

I say charge them extra for directions !!

BLAH BLAH BLAH? WHAT THE fvck. Even when the front door is in operation these people still ask if we're open. It's like... really. You just called to make the appointment and we told you to come in now. Really... I wish some of them would just get hit by a bus. My favorites are the senior citizens that complain about having to wait because they need to be home or at the center for lunch time when they complained in the first place to have a late morning appointment.

:rant:

OMG look at what you started.

Edited by cupcake23

BLAH BLAH BLAH? WHAT THE fvck. Even when the front door is in operation these people still ask if we're open. It's like... really. You just called to make the appointment and we told you to come in now. Really... I wish some of them would just get hit by a bus. My favorites are the senior citizens that complain about having to wait because they need to be home or at the center for lunch time when they complained in the first place to have a late morning appointment.

:rant:

OMG look at what you started.

We should ride around with a case of cupcakes... and give them to the toll workers that are nice to us. And the mean ones can get fake cupcakes with chocolate (meaning I crapped on them)

someone needs some decaf and happy pills on facebook today :P

Me? What do you expect when we are talking about the Devils and a Philly fan shows up to tell us to stop whining.

Here's what it was so you can see

Pat Murray (FLYER FAN) alle 13.23 del 22 aprile

Wahhhhhhhhh

Wahhhhhhhhh

You sound like Crosby.

Andrew Timoni (ME !!!!!) alle 13.35 del 22 aprile

A Flyer fan? Your team SUCKS and is down 3-1. Jesus Christ... it always baffles me how people that live near that wasteland of a sh!t city feel the need to open their mouths.

Go kill your neighbors and rob their cars. We have hockey to worry about. You have ONE MORE GAME.