Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

I'm married so I don't have to "attract the hunnies" anymore... but thanks for the comment.

Of course I'm messin around. "Your face" is a fun thing to say.

I'm diggin the bluesy song you posted.

STOP IT! I said I don't hate you anymore. Geez... don't get all dramatic on me. We have one resident drama queen, we don't need two. :P

It's scary but I think every single person here knows who you are talking about.

Never seen it, is it good? I'd like to watch the movie and THEN read the book! That way I won't be disappointed. Only three movies were as good as the books as far as I'm concerned. If you do it reversely than you cannot be disappointed.

Which ones?

Don't you love a customer who blows up his network to save $20 a month on his internet bill

then won't take his email off site because he refuses to pay $20 a year per person (7 people in office) to let his domain host the email.... and then when it's all fvcked up like I told him it WOULD be... then he's bitching at me for three days :P

:rant:

Scott needs a vacation!!!

My new avatar represents my general frustration with a lot of aspects of my life right now (and it sounds like Scott feels the same way!)

:lol:

someone's trying to man up for the board awards me thinks :P

Don't you love a customer who blows up his network to save $20 a month on his internet bill

then won't take his email off site because he refuses to pay $20 a year per person (7 people in office) to let his domain host the email.... and then when it's all fvcked up like I told him it WOULD be... then he's bitching at me for three days :P

You deserve all the bitching you get!

:lol:

someone's trying to man up for the board awards me thinks :P

We should skip those this year...wait, unless SD has another tantrum, then it would be worth it.

You deserve all the bitching you get!

I'd agree if he'd pay a monthly flat fee :P

We should skip those this year...wait, unless SD has another tantrum, then it would be worth it.

Hell no!! that drama rivals that of our on-board fantasy football draft... bring it!!! :thumbsup:

Sorry to disappoint, but that is not going to happen.

So now you can hear Martysb3tt3r complain and bitch about someone else winning the awards this season and have it in his signature like last season. ;)

Damn, the one thing you're good at and you deny us this.

How soon we forget son. I am sure you and others know and remember it well what you were complaining and bitching about. Anyway, its over and done with.

At least he had a legitimate gripe unlike you trolling for votes and crying when you didn't win. Then to top it off claiming those that did win didn't deserve it.

Hell no!! that drama rivals that of our on-board fantasy football draft... bring it!!! :thumbsup:

Speaking of that...I have dibs on any openings for that. I want in if possible!

Edit: I meant the Fantasy league, if that wasn't clear :lol:

Edited by RSC

Speaking of that...I have dibs on any openings for that. I want in if possible!

Edit: I meant the Fantasy league, if that wasn't clear :lol:

someone always seems to fink out... consider yourself pre-registered

and remind me when the saga begins too :P

WHY DOES IT ALWAYS RAIN IN CHICAGO? i thought, uh, it always rained in seattle. I AM NOT IN SEATTLE. it's supposed to be WINDY, not RAINY.

We had about a week and a half of rain in Jersey. We still haven't had a single 100% sunny day since May started, but at least it hasn't been as bad for the last few days.

this has to be the worst past couple of days ive had in a long time! Ive wanted to tell her for the longest time, but never had the chance/fvcked up.. then i find out from her best friend who is a good friend of mine, that they both know im crushin. then she goes and does that sh!t? then expects to get a ride like a fvcking taxi? naaaah. so i left her a voicemail at work, telling her i cant drive her home anymore, and its gonna be hard but we cant be friends no more. she calls me while im out, pssht ignore, calls me 3 times, ignore, txts me 2 more times, ignore, txts me is eveything ok? ignore, callss me 3 more times when i get home, ignore. i didnt want to talk to her, i txt her and tell her im sorry i was out and sh!t, she was like oh so u have to tell me something? i said yea.. spilled my fvcking heart on her. told her how i felt about her and how i like her a sh!t load more than a friend and seeing her kiss that dude, infront of me KNOWIMG ii liked her, and told her it was killing me seeing she had a man now. she txts me and says she's at a loss of words, and how im such a great friend and that dude aint her man, she isnt even sure she likes him so she confused. WTF? then i still spilled my heart on her and she was just shocked i guess, and said how great of a person friend i was and said she there for me like i am and all this bs.. then my friend calls me today saying she was fvcking making out wtih that dude again 3 times today and he had hella lipgloss on his lips.. fvck HER! fvck HER! fvck ME for waiting too long. i hope she catches aids/the clap/whatever.. fvck her.. yea be my friend and always have me in your life? pssht fvck that