Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

yeah, blame that.

WHY DOES IT ALWAYS RAIN IN CHICAGO? i thought, uh, it always rained in seattle. I AM NOT IN SEATTLE. it's supposed to be WINDY, not RAINY.

Wait wait wait wait wait wait WAIIIIIT....I thought you were only happy when it rains!???

i'm only happy when it raaaaains!

shirley_manson4.jpg

I'm only happy when it's complicated.

Now to go back and read FIVE FRIGGING PAGES BECAUSE YOU PEOPLE ALL LIKE TO POST WHEN IM GONE YET NO ONES HERE WHEN IM BORED STUPID!

Jerks.

Edit: See, and this is why I shoulda re-read first. Clearly I needed to start on the second verse, since the first has already been completed.

So...ahem:

You know I love it when the news is bad.

Carry on now.

Edited by thelastonealive

pour some sugar on me. :whistling::giggle:

... and told her it was killing me seeing she had a man now. ...

There's the crux of it. :noclue:

BTW I blame RD for the Devils failure now. It is obvious playoff hockey followed her to Chitown. MOVE BACK TO JERSEY! :rant:

Go hawks, eh?

Edited by Masked Fan

no its over...

Some stalker you are .... admitting defeat so easy :P

Until she offers you make-up-sex... then you're as giddy as a kid in a candyshop again, eh?

You need to have actual sex to qualify for make up sex... there's rules to this stuff!!!!

this has to be the worst past couple of days ive had in a long time! Ive wanted to tell her for the longest time, but never had the chance/fvcked up.. then i find out from her best friend who is a good friend of mine, that they both know im crushin. then she goes and does that sh!t? then expects to get a ride like a fvcking taxi? naaaah. so i left her a voicemail at work, telling her i cant drive her home anymore, and its gonna be hard but we cant be friends no more. she calls me while im out, pssht ignore, calls me 3 times, ignore, txts me 2 more times, ignore, txts me is eveything ok? ignore, callss me 3 more times when i get home, ignore. i didnt want to talk to her, i txt her and tell her im sorry i was out and sh!t, she was like oh so u have to tell me something? i said yea.. spilled my fvcking heart on her. told her how i felt about her and how i like her a sh!t load more than a friend and seeing her kiss that dude, infront of me KNOWIMG ii liked her, and told her it was killing me seeing she had a man now. she txts me and says she's at a loss of words, and how im such a great friend and that dude aint her man, she isnt even sure she likes him so she confused. WTF? then i still spilled my heart on her and she was just shocked i guess, and said how great of a person friend i was and said she there for me like i am and all this bs.. then my friend calls me today saying she was fvcking making out wtih that dude again 3 times today and he had hella lipgloss on his lips.. fvck HER! fvck HER! fvck ME for waiting too long. i hope she catches aids/the clap/whatever.. fvck her.. yea be my friend and always have me in your life? pssht fvck that

Ditch the drama... I think you should invite her out to eat and go to some place nice... in the middle of the meal get up and go to the bathroom... on the way back, just walk out the door and leave her there... I think she'll get the hint and you got yourself a free meal.

Idiot. :doh1:

Anyways...

pour your misery down on me

Misery by Soul Asylum is better...

Idiot. :doh1:

Yo man! Just trying to go old skool! sheesh! Why I gotta be all stoopid and junc? :noclue:

Yo man! Just trying to go old skool! sheesh! Why I gotta be all stoopid and junc? :noclue:

Hah, I was just messin' with you because you didn't follow the song :P

Also, I downloaded Blades of Steel for Wii.

I was losing 7-1 after 10 minutes of the first period.

God bless control and AI enhancements over the last 21 years! :cheers:

What is that, some sort of figure skating game you're playing?

Meh. Not bad. It's no I'm On A Boat, though.

Hah, I was just messin' with you because you didn't follow the song :P

What is that, some sort of figure skating game you're playing?

Figure skating?!

Blades of Steel rocks! Old school hockey, sans line changes, hits, decent graphics, intelligent goalies, and NHL licensing!

Jizz in my Pants and I'm On A Boat have better videos. I love that song as well though... haha

WAIT, STOP THE MOFO PRESSESS... You hate me because I posted a post about Jello Wrestlin'... BUT you post about a song that has "JIZZ" in it? :noclue: