Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

Are you gonna take the ACT? Its more about knowing stuff than how you take the test. The SAT is dumb as hell. Its basically a game for Christ's sake. Know when to guess, know when not to, know how many to eliminate before guessing...ACT doesn't penalize for wrong answers.

My tutor wants me too but I haven't really looked into it yet. I'm probably going to go to a CC anyway. After that I want to transfer to Seton Hall or something like that.

Community college is not my thing.... at Shore, half the kids are like "Brookdale or nothing" mentality. For me, I want to do something with architecture, it's crazy because I've been into it since I was a freshman, and this summer I'm spending a full month down in Miami Beach for an internship.

EDIT: Whoa, since when has there been this "fast reply" thing. Have I just been that clueless?? And Albaladejo sucks cock.

Yeah I'd be Brookdale too. It's not that I don't want to go away, it's just so damn cheap. Brookdale is definetly not a bad school I could have sworn I they are making it a 4 year school. Another reason I'm thinking Brookdale is because I still don't know what I want to do. The plan is to get all the core credits out of the way before I transfer.

Community college is not my thing.... at Shore, half the kids are like "Brookdale or nothing" mentality. For me, I want to do something with architecture, it's crazy because I've been into it since I was a freshman, and this summer I'm spending a full month down in Miami Beach for an internship.

EDIT: Whoa, since when has there been this "fast reply" thing. Have I just been that clueless?? And Albaladejo sucks cock.

If you start Art Vandaley Industries, I will love you forever. And fast reply has been there the whole time I've been here- I use it unless I'm quoting someone.

I knew someone who went to Brookdale for architecture and then transferred elsewhere. From what I understand he's rather successful.

The "Fast Reply" has been there for YEARS! Perhaps Community College is where you should begin.

What Star Wars series? Live action or animated?

Supposed to be a live action that fills the gap between 3 and 4

me wanted more since Sith ended and the Clone Wars series is TRASH compared to the comics!

Are you implying Jessica Biel would be my lapbar constraint on Kingda Ka?

Wow! But the ride is so short!

Kingda Ka is what, 30 seconds long? If we're talking Jessica Biel, then that's enough time to do the deed twice and take a nap. For me, at least.

Live action? Nice. Now that I'll watch. I don't care for the cartoons.

I'd watch them if they were good...

but... good shows... they... are... not

I'd only watch now to see Anakin's Padwan get sliced in that shamwow dude's nu7t crusher!!!

Aghhh I was looking at this guy's facebook page who I think is cute (how very 6th grade of me. I know. ;) ) and I was half watching tv/half paying attention to what I was doing on fb when I look at the screen and I see I clicked a stupid "like" button under one of his comments. I nearly had a heart attack until I realized I could just click unlike. Phew. That would have been so terrible.

you save that damn pic like I do with the Kurt Angle one :P

Actually that's the first time I've used that pic.

Don't believe me? Ask Kurt:

51E0T4QRG3L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Aghhh I was looking at this guy's facebook page who I think is cute (how very 6th grade of me. I know. ;) ) and I was half watching tv/half paying attention to what I was doing on fb when I look at the screen and I see I clicked a stupid "like" button under one of his comments. I nearly had a heart attack until I realized I could just click unlike. Phew. That would have been so terrible.

Not to burst your bubble, but he probably got a notification saying you liked it. At least I do when people click like for my stuff, whether they unlike it or not.

Not to burst your bubble, but he probably got a notification saying you liked it. At least I do when people click like for my stuff, whether they unlike it or not.

NOOOOOOO.

But I quickly clicked unlike! WTF that is so lame that facebook does that. I'm just going to pretend I have some weird facebook virus. Or I should just defriend him.

Obviously I need to stop freaking out.

If he's already your friend, I fail to see the problem...?

Because he's not the type of friend I would click "like" on a comment of. We're not really friends. We hung out once last year drunkenly at a friend's party. Plus, it wasn't status update, but a new friend request I accidently clicked like on soo it makes no sense whatsoever.

NOOOOOOO.

But I quickly clicked unlike! WTF that is so lame that facebook does that. I'm just going to pretend I have some weird facebook virus. Or I should just defriend him.

Hah, you sound like those people who run to unplug their computers hoping they "catch" the email they just sent before it goes through the wire! :lol:

Because he's not the type of friend I would click "like" on a comment of. We're not really friends. We hung out once last year drunkenly at a friend's party. Plus, it wasn't status update, but a new friend request I accidently clicked like on soo it makes no sense whatsoever.

How do you "like" a friend request...do you mean one of those "X is now friends with Y" things?

---

Speaking of FB, someone seems to have dropped me but I have no idea who! Guess they weren't important. :noclue:

NOOOOOOO.

Guess what... you were standing by the pool... and one of your friends just pushed ya into the deep end :lol:

Seriously. he's either gonna go.. WTF... and talk to you (*gasp*).... or he's gonna go WTF and not give a damn :P

Hah, you sound like those people who run to unplug their computers hoping they "catch" the email they just sent before it goes through the wire! :lol:

How do you "like" a friend request...do you mean one of those "X is now friends with Y" things?

---

Speaking of FB, someone seems to have dropped me but I have no idea who! Guess they weren't important. :noclue:

Yeah I meant one of those "X is now friends with Y" type things. I hate these new "like" comments they are so dumb.

Guess what... you were standing by the pool... and one of your friends just pushed ya into the deep end :lol:

Seriously. he's either gonna go.. WTF... and talk to you (*gasp*).... or he's gonna go WTF and not give a damn :P

Stop making fun of me! :P I guess I just don't like getting caught being a creeper. It doesn't help that waaaay back last year when I first hung out with him I may have used the poke feature on facebook in a drunken state thinking it would be hilarious. Hmm perhaps he will talk to me. That would be fun, but I'm more leaning toward a "WTF. what a weirdo" and not care reaction.

I guess I just don't like getting caught being a creeper.

Ahhh, yeah I hate that LIKE thing as well. I did that, took it back and remembered it sends notifications. I felt like a major creeper.

Stop making fun of me! :P I guess I just don't like getting caught being a creeper. It doesn't help that waaaay back last year when I first hung out with him I may have used the poke feature on facebook in a drunken state thinking it would be hilarious. Hmm perhaps he will talk to me. That would be fun, but I'm more leaning toward a "WTF. what a weirdo" and not care reaction.

Why should you get an exception I would grant NO ONE else?? :P

... they all fall to my abuse (just some more then others..... :whistling: )

I'd lean to the WTF and ignore... but you never know... you might have opened the door on accident... and trust me... 95% of the time that's how it gets opened!