Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

The only problem with the "Like" thing is they don't have a "Dislike" thing.

They should! I'd dislike everything. hahahaa

So what's everyone's plans for the weekend?

Terminator tonight

Nothing much tomorrow (anyone wanna play hockey from like noon to 3?)

Friend's BBQ on Sunday (bringing a guest... THIS should be interesting.... YES HER :whistling: )

then poker on Sunday Night

I have a 12 noon job on Monday :rant:... but it pays to my favorite person.. cash!! so why not??

So what's everyone's plans for the weekend?

A handful of college buddies and I reunite two or three times a summer to play some two-on-two baseball. We're doing that tomorrow. Monmouth Park on Sunday. Possibly a date on Monday. This weekend has some serious potential.

Just moved back home from Rutgers, and I'm considering leaving already...

I lasted about a year when I moved back in with my folks. It's rough. Try to take advantage though and save some $$$.

Six Flags sucked today. So crowded.

Kingda Ka was closed. Superman was closed. So the two rides that sucked up the most people were closed, making every line seem like at least a 2 hour wait.

Bizarro was pretty cool. Just Medusa with rain, fire, and music.

I-95 is like the fvcking Autobahn.

Gym and Terminator tonight.

Going down the shore tonight without my parents and my little brother who ditched me for Cape Cod but with my numerous Aunts Uncles and cousins (Big ol' Italian family :lol: )Be there till Sunday morning, then I dunno.

Six Flags sucked today. So crowded.

Kingda Ka was closed. Superman was closed. So the two rides that sucked up the most people were closed, making every line seem like at least a 2 hour wait.

Bizarro was pretty cool. Just Medusa with rain, fire, and music.

I-95 is like the fvcking Autobahn.

Gym and Terminator tonight.

Kingda Ka better be open Tuesday. If it isn't, I'm going to img4720288.jpg

Edit: Oh, and I won't be on the forums till Sunday cause there's no internet at my family's beach house and my laptop's power cord is broken so I can't bring it and steal wifi :evilcry:

Edited by RSC

i need a job.

Funny, I need to lose mine.

On one of many law school study breaks at a downtown bakery, Ekster found inspiration for his next project. "He asked, 'Why can't a cupcake come to me?' " company spokeswoman Marie Assante says.

I think this is a question all of us have asked at one point in time or another.

Edited by thelastonealive

think that might be a bit too far of a commute for me, josh.

Commute schmammute. Who cares about the commute when you could work in a lovely central jersey mall with people you can't stand to be around? It's a dream job I tell ya.

Thank god I've finally got my exit strategy set. Of course, it hinges on one major event occurring in mid-August, but even if that falls through, I think I'm out by September anyways. Got more important things to worry about than woodbridge fvckin mall.

It took three or four listens, but I really like the new Our Lady Peace single. Which is odd, because it's totally not the kind of OLP song I care for, and the first single from each album lately has been awful (Somewhere Out There, Where Are You). But yeah, I'm kinda digging this one. It grew on me, quickly.

My last two mornings have sucked.

Yesterday morning I went over to the golf course around 7am to caddy. Waited 4 hours until 11am when my caddy master sent me home saying there was no play. 4 hours sitting on a metal bar.

And now today I woke up at 7:25, rushed my ass of to get out the door for football captains' practice at 7:40, drove over and got a text mid-way through the drive that it was canceled.