Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

I will not let 24 hours go by without a post! Start thinking more random thoughts people! What's the new dl on the 7-11 situation?

Took a day off from the search yesterday. It's feeling like a kinda futile effort though. Might just have to buck up and make the drive to Westfield. I'm gonna be up in Green Brook today anyway to see the lady friend, so maybe I'll just leave a little earlier and hit the holy mecca of 7-Elevens a little further north.

RSC, which one is it? (Please say it's the one on 22.)

Nope, sorry. South Ave. in Westfield.

Down to the beach Friday! Sonic will def be a staple for the drive now. If Jamie and I got two drinks and tater tots we'd be okay haha. That alone is worth it.

You comin back around here? If so, we should meet up for a drink or twelve.

Down to the beach Friday! Sonic will def be a staple for the drive now. If Jamie and I got two drinks and tater tots we'd be okay haha. That alone is worth it.

You comin back around here? If so, we should meet up for a drink or twelve.

Hey man yeah... one, two, twelve.... I'd like to go to the Tiki Bar on the PP BW.

We'll be down Friday night. And we are staying til Sunday night. I have some friends down the street from me in Normandy that always have parties so we'll def meet up.

Hey man yeah... one, two, twelve.... I'd like to go to the Tiki Bar on the PP BW.

We'll be down Friday night. And we are staying til Sunday night. I have some friends down the street from me in Normandy that always have parties so we'll def meet up.

I'm always down for Tiki Bar and their ridiculous fresh squeezed O.J. drinks. Let me know when you're thinking about going. I might have plans Friday night, but Saturday I'm definitely free.

It must be awesome to have your own house at the shore and go almost every weekend, and with a beautiful girlfriend...

It's his family's and his grandparents are there all the time. And thanks for the compliment. Hahaaa!

I'm going to try and see if I can hit up the three 7-11s here to find out if we have the DP slurpee. I'm dying to try it.

It must be awesome to have your own house at the shore and go almost every weekend, and with a beautiful girlfriend...

It's his family's and his grandparents are there all the time.

Still nice though. I couldve worded it better and said, must be nice to have your family own a shore house you can go to any time. thats what I meant. lol

you're welcome for the compliment.... lol

I'm real annoyed with my local 7-11s. I want my Dr. Pepper slushee motherfvckers.

and your temper tantrum crashed the board??? :P

I will not be accused of crashing anything by a man who goes by the name CRASHER!

ok, then I will...and your temper tantrum crashed the board???

---

Wow, can we go back to one level of nested quotes again?

I got a 5 on my AP exam for Psych. I'm pumped about that :)

So yeah I went to caddy today.. usually you wait a 2.5 hour loop and if you don't get sent out you go home. Well I needed dough today, so I waited from 9am to 2PM, STILL no money. So thinking this blows, I went up to tell my boss I was leaving and he sends me out. Omg, it sucks getting out that late. I finally got in because the 4 ladies I caddied for only went 8 holes, so I still got 80 bucks. Hey, it works. But man lonnnnnnng day sitting on a metal pole in the sun.

Is it anything like "Caddyshack"?

Wow, can we go back to one level of nested quotes again?

The three that are in your post are the limit.

I don't mind the multiple levels of quotes. I mean, if you don't want a quote within a quote in your reply, you can just delete it/them. I'm choosing to leave both sammy's and Rowdy's quotes in this reply. If I didn't want sammy's, I could just delete it right here right now. No big whoop.

Jesus. Half of my family just lost their job, in an instant, including my dad. he runs a lawfirm that's clientell was 70% from the chrysler corp. They went down, so did my grandfather's lawfirm, taking down my dad, 3 aunts, 3 uncles, my grandfather, my dad, and my oldest cousin. Jesus christ, this is hitting me like a fvcking boulder.

"Yes we can"... do what? I'm done with this sh!t.

Damn man. I'm really sorry to hear that. Everyone's hurtin right now. I got laid off last August and the only work I've found is landscaping on rare occasions. Thirteen hours of swinging a pick axe, dodging dog sh!t and getting stuck by thorn bushes is not what I got my degree for.

Jesus. Half of my family just lost their job, in an instant, including my dad. he runs a lawfirm that's clientell was 70% from the chrysler corp. They went down, so did my grandfather's lawfirm, taking down my dad, 3 aunts, 3 uncles, my grandfather, my dad, and my oldest cousin. Jesus christ, this is hitting me like a fvcking boulder.

"Yes we can"... do what? I'm done with this sh!t.

Damn dude, that sucks, I'm sorry to hear that. Its a real shame that in one fell swoop so many people can be out of a job.

I appreciate it. Yeah, my dad came home and he was practically in tears... he'd been the office manager for 22 years; the only job he's ever had/needed since marrying my mom and moving to jersey.

That sucks dude. I hope things pick up. :(

MB, I feel you dog. Back in april almost all of my dads branch got laid off except him and 2 others that where long term guys. Well that's not true completely, he did get laid off but they hired him back to something a little different, which included him moving to NC for 6 months. He comes back up every 2 weeks for the weekend. After these 6 months, its not a guarentee there will be work back up here in NJ, but at least he'll be home. This is also why I think Sutter is the biggest bitch known to man. People have to deal with sh!t, the only difference is not everybody makes a million either.

Romney 2012