Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

I think Google Chrome is horrible. It still needs to mature.

I like it. The only bad thing is that a lot of stuff isn't compatible yet so some sites are harder to navigate. I hate IE with a passion. I used to have Firefox and it wasn't bad.

Anyone ever wonder what appoximately 1,000 CDs on someone's bedroom floor looks like? Wonder no more:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/thelastonealive/CDs.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/thelastonealive/CDs2.jpg

Why does that not look like 1000 CDs? When I pile up measly 300 CDs (I stopped buying music years ago) they look like that.

Most of the CDs I've received in the last three or four years come in slim-sleeve cardboard "cases"...not the hard plastic ones traditionally used. They take up less space and are supposedly more eco-friendly, but they're also a pain in the ass to find on the shelf because most of 'em lack a binding.

NO ONE does Rocketman like Shatner... PERIOD... sorry Stewie :P

(and on a side note... sorry for the vague insider stuff on facebook of late.... it's building to something... trust me....meanwhile enjoy session 2 of the new Stalker Files and my "Day as the Devils backup goalie" :lol: )

packing is making me tired.

I could totally twist this, but then Andrew would try to kill me. :evil:

So they just freed someone from the elevator a few minutes ago. Don't know how long she was stuck in there. She seems to be okay, so that's good. They'd been working on the elevator bank last month, apparently whatever was wrong is still wrong.

packing is making me tired.

I could totally twist this, but then Andrew would try to kill me. :evil:

So they just freed someone from the elevator a few minutes ago. Don't know how long she was stuck in there. She seems to be okay, so that's good. They'd been working on the elevator bank last month, apparently whatever was wrong is still wrong.

You have banks in elevators!?

Late to the table as always -- the new Safari has effed me over - I can't open standard pdfs from my website. I have to open firefox to make sure I programmed them in right.

and... NOTHING beats Shatners Mr Tamborine man...

Mister

Tambo RINE man

ehhhhh...mistertamborineman.....

MISTER TAMBOREEEEN MAAAAAAAAN!

Dudeis just... WOW...

A. hockey on foot

2. pretty decent... and a big rink... you will be gassed !!

C. Move to Morristown :P

I guess I'll wait 'til I'm in better shape and drive a less gas-guzzling vehicle in that case. Damn.

I have half a mind to start my own game in Woodbridge. (With blackjack! And hookers!)

hey im down for starting something in carteret, or at the rink in port reading my friend has the key to the one in port reading (the woodbridge pba league rink)

I was just by the rink in West Carteret, it's in even worse shape than I remembered.

I'm not familiar with the rink in Port Reading, whereabouts is it?

ok you know how you go toward main street in woodbridge you cross the two bridges right? after crossing the 2nd bridge make a right and go all the way down any of those streets, its about a street or 2 away from the saints field.

Ah, okay, that's incredibly close to my house, actually. I can just shoot down Blair Road.

I propose Crasher get his hockey playing band of men down this way.