Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

Still makes me old. :( My problem is I always make friends with people younger than me. Always.

Seriously you expect me to feel bad about this kinda bullsh!t ??? :P

age.... HA!!!!!!!!

Did say I expected YOU to feel bad about it. It makes me feel (somewhat) good that I'm only a decade older than RSC and OurMarty'sBetter instead of two decades. B )

yeah but unlike you it doesn't bother me and I take an odd pride that I can hang with ... if not outlast the young uns!! :P

but not through a tornado...

wow I've really fallen in this site -- no one gives half a turd of thought to my near death experience.

I did actually read that post completely pepper but I was at a loss for words.. I can't imagine the feeling of being in that situation.. I hope you are alright.. Things like that serve to remind us all how valuable and precious life is

yeah but unlike you it doesn't bother me and I take an odd pride that I can hang with ... if not outlast the young uns!! :P

I DECLARE SHANANAGANS!!!

Everyone get their brooms!

Edited by Colin226

I posted the pictures from Montreal on my Facebook HERE. I think that should work. If not some of you have me added, otherwise I'm www.facebook.com/cupcake23

God I want to go to Montreal and Quebec City so badly. And Toronto, too.

I need money. And a traveling companion that doesn't have a child.

Yeah I'm broke now. It sucks. I'm starting to save for January.

EDIT: Actually I have 10$ Canadian. LOL

Edited by cupcake23

I'm gonna pistol whip the next person who says "shenanigans"

Mac: Hey Farva, what's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy sh!t on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?

Farva: You mean Shenanigans's?

Mac, Foster and Thorny: Oh, no! (Laughing) (Mac hands O'Hagen his gun.)

Farva: You're talking about Shenanigans's, right?

Brooms, Colin. Get your brooms.

I killed it RSC.. I'm, I'm sorry :(

I like their curly fries and thats about it.

Yes the curly fries are def. likable. But when I was in elementary and middle school, they fed us those terrible sandwiches once a WEEK. Now every time I think of Arby's I wanna :puke: They did the same thing with Pizza Hut. It completely canceled out the happy memory of filling up those Book-It pins with stars and getting a free personal pan.

Alright, let's get something definitive down gang:

Who/where/when for hockey tomorrow in the Woodbridge area?

RSC needs around 6. I'm down with anything after 3. OMB might be working til 6. Port Reading requires at least 10 people, other wise it's Fords park.

Someone make some definitive plans. I'm thinking Fords Park at 6 in case we don't have enough people.