Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

I once took my dog for a walk, and as he was walking through the grass he must have found a bird and stambled on him, so his wing was actually broken. I could hear his girlfriend sitting in the trees crying for him to come back...

"Well, Brian, you're a murderer now. You'll sure go to the dog hell for this"... :evil:

That's the worst! My female keeps killing things! It's such a freaking TRAUMA!

Most recently it was a field mouse... Corey our big boy (he is such a lovey dovey part of the family now - thank goodness my husband forgave him his scared attack mode that one morning) ANYHOW -- so Corey found the nest and pulled all this fluff out of a tree and then saw the mouse and ran away. SO Emma Wedgewood ran up and man we HEARD the crunch... :yucky: she's so gross. She;s also the one that found what the whole neighborhood thinks is coyote pups and killed them. We have deer and tons of fox in our woods - a great Horned Owl!!! and the Piliated Woodpeckers... but I just can't believe Coyotes.

DOUBLE ANYHOW! I was up in Connecticut this last weekend. It's PSYCHO snow covered. My parents had over 2 feet of snow in the back yard. The sidewalks are just huge caverns. Seriously - my husband took video - the snow piles are head high. You can't even see my parents little car - a Mazda protege. They kept saying well you see the car... and I had to say NO! I DON'T!!! All the pictures on Facebook didn't do it all justice.

It was great just to drive into New Jersey for normal ridiculous amounts of snow. And now they're getting MORE?!?!

It's insane here right now. Trees and branches are falling everywhere -- we just keep hearing *snap* and crashhhhh

My husband is in active mode -- Hey! Why dont you ___ insert some unpleasant job that just means GET OFF YOUR ASS!

WHAT THE HELL AM I GOING TO DO? WHAT IS YOUR BUSYBODY PROBLEM! STFU and go back to bed! <_<

All of these morons are now stopped on our street -- while my 14 year old neighbor chainsaws the tree blocking their path. Why is not ONE fat a$$hole getting out of their car to help. like he's road crew there to serve them?

Nice -- now they're tooting.

Ahhh big truck just showed up. Cute my husband is putting his chainsaw back now. It's scary out here!! A huge branch just fell while My husband and his disciple are out screwing around. My husband collects surrogate sons -- or they gravitate to him.... it's adorable but traumafying. and how is it my husband has time for all this goofing around in the woods while other normal dads don't?

CRIMENY! Now these a-holes are speeding by the actual road crew? People are MORONS - not a thought for the rudimentary survival considerations.

Verizon is a bunch of shifty little scumbags.

I'm moving (again) this weekend and ordered a phone/internet bundle last night. The regular bundle price is $59.99/month, but the advertised special was for $44.99/month for months 1-12 and a price lock for two years if we decide to re-up. I get my confirmation email today saying that my plan will cost ... get this ... $59.99!

After calling and getting disconnected once and transferred three times, I finally got an answer. Apparently they charge full price for the first three billing cycles, then I get the discount for the last nine months. If I re-up for a second year, I get the discount for the full year. Then if I re-up for a third year, the discount applies to the first three months. This way I get the discount for 24 of the first 27 months.

I almost wanna take this to the Better Business Bureau or something. How can you advertise that something is the price for months 1-12 when you really mean 4-12 and possibly 13-27? I'm living off Ramen noodles and Natty Boh here ... $15/month is a big deal.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU VERIZON! Can you hear me now?

Whoever said Shogun was right. Good job!

Congrats on the yummy food.

OK, so apparently Verizon doesn't suck. Just some of their representatives. Whoever I talked to first doesn't know what the hell he's talking about.

As with EVERY company, ya gotta get the right rep.

Was the dude a creeper?

haha Nah, thank goodness. Just a lying a$$hole.

The guy told me before I signed the lease that the street gets cleared in bad weather. Winter storm after winter storm came and went, and not one flake of snow got cleared. And since it's way deep off the backroads and it's a dead-end with just a handful of houses, the street doesn't really clear itself the way well-traveled roads tend to.

Add that the driveway is a steep hill and he drives a 4x4 (like everyone else on the road, except me) so he never shoveled. This last storm we had with all the ice and sleet was a nightmare. I'm not kidding when I say that I took a pickaxe to his driveway every day for a week trying to chip away at 3-inch-deep ice until I found asphalt. It's bad enough when the street is impassable, but not even being able to get out of the driveway is another beast altogether.

In all I've missed one day at work and spent four nights at hotels in anticipation of weather bad enough to keep me from getting off the street but not bad enough to close the base (and the base never closes). No point in paying rent AND paying for a hotel.

Also, when he listed the place he said that all utilities were included in rent. When I got there, he changed his mind and wanted to split electric, just so I wouldn't go around leaving stuff on and being wreckless with utilities. I agreed with the principle of it so I went along with it. He said that, based on past bills, my share should never be any higher than $50. My share for last month? $122. (For sh!ts and giggles, the apartment I'm moving into averaged $93/month over the last 12 months for gas AND electric.)

Two more days and I'm done with that street, done with that house and done with that jagoff.

Verizon isn't that bad. COMCAST is a company that I have no idea how it is still in business. We have been abused, overcharged, lied to, and tossed around for years by them just because in Clark we have no other choice. No Cablevision or Verizon. Dishes aren't good because there's no high speed internet.

What Comcast has done to us is so ridiculous that we've considered going to the newspaper and Better Business Bureau and still probably will.

Mission (finally!!) accomplished!

I got a picture with Parise :) yay

Do you have proof? :evil: Must've been deep under cover, stalking him for months now, eh?

Verizon isn't that bad. COMCAST is a company that I have no idea how it is still in business. We have been abused, overcharged, lied to, and tossed around for years by them just because in Clark we have no other choice. No Cablevision or Verizon. Dishes aren't good because there's no high speed internet.

What Comcast has done to us is so ridiculous that we've considered going to the newspaper and Better Business Bureau and still probably will.

I know you've probably posted it before, but I can't recall. What's the story?

I see you did jump him outside the bathrooms! Well done L A, but you are slipping.

One picture you let your hair get slightly out of LPM, "Lauren Pose Mode" but yer smile, -> perfect. :evil:

Maybe you should ask them to not wear their skates the next time you get pics with NHL players. :giggle: lol j/k they weren't too much taller then you til Arnie really

And be careful, I think that second guy abducts women and sends them back to Moscows human trade underground! :blink: